[3.10] OneShotKill Elemental Hit Ballista Hiero - 9.6 million DPS - EZ Boss Killer + budget friendly

"
WR47H wrote:
Just wondering, how important all of the corruptions are? Like, if we can obtain all of the necessary gear, but without corruptions, how far can we go with this build?

First time I did shaper I just had the Quiver corruption (ponit blank).

First time uberelder I had also the Frostferno corruption - but it is not needed!

Besides "point blank" all is just min-maxing.

Cheers
Hi,i dont check all reply but what u guys think of scion Hiero/chief for the life leech totem?
How do you think Quill rain won't be better now after Chin Sol nerf?
"
Vookaz wrote:
How do you think Quill rain won't be better now after Chin Sol nerf?

Probably because Quill Rain got nerfed too. To the point where Ziggy D cried. lol
"
Lunasicc187 wrote:
Are you guys happy with the new "leveling" chapter????

Tomorrow I have 45 min to add something, if you need it - before betrayal will start.

During the first two days, I will propably have no time to edit the guide.

Hope you guys all have much fun in the new league!

Cheers

Very helpful.
Thanks, dude.
Last edited by morigol on Dec 7, 2018, 6:49:08 AM
"
Ahewaz wrote:
Seeing Chin Sol got nerfed, I decided to mess around with

Spoiler

I am pretty impressed with it so far. A couple of videos.

Shaper

Harbinger

That bow looks pretty nice. Im playing on standard, so i can keep my legacy chin sol, but the increased attack speed + 2 arrows are something to think about. Also you dont loose damage when enemys get knocked back (bosses are immune i know)
Hey is this Build HC Viable?
"
Hey is this Build HC Viable?

Yes, it is!

But be prepared to be 1-shoted by something :)
Anyway, i've played with this build on hc till~88-90 lvl and everything was smoothie
HYPE :-)))))

one hour to go...

See you all in Wraeclast, Exiles!

Cheers
Is it better to start with e.g. arc totems and respec later into RaT EH Totems when I have the required uniques OR is Elemental Hit strong enough for say yellow maps with very bad gear.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info