[3.4] lddiamond's Toxic Rain Penta RAT Hierophant, All Content, League Starter, Deathless Uber

"
NaughtyDemon wrote:
For me the price I paid for the +2 to projectiles Skin of the Loyal was so worth it for Damage.

With a level 3 Empower I have Toxic Rain(lvl-27), Vicious Projectiles(lvl-24), RAT(lvl-23) Empower(lvl-4), Void Mani(lvl-21) & Swift Aff(lvl-21).

Love the damage output with 5 totems up.

Between that and your gloves, your gear is crazy. Spent my ex on 2 6l and another just filling out the atlas...not sure if I can/will make that much more this league. Esp. with sulphite nerfs (still salty, lol).
Question - Is Quill Rain the ONLY one we should be using for this build?
"
NaughtyDemon wrote:
[dbLinkedItem id="12547253531"][dbLinkedItem id="12547253533"][dbLinkedItem id="12547253537"][dbLinkedItem id="12547253538"][dbLinkedItem id="12547253540"][dbLinkedItem id="12547253541"][dbLinkedItem id="12547253543"][dbLinkedItem id="12547253549"][dbLinkedItem id="12547253552"][dbLinkedItem id="12547253555"]

Here is my set-up. at lvl 92 and doing pretty well.

For me Toxic Rain, RAT, Vicious Proj, Void, Swift and Empower seams to work the best.
I went the way of dual curse with Temp. chains and Despair.
Aspect of the Spider is a huge help as well.

Do levels help with Toxic Rain?
"
rflynn74 wrote:
Do levels help with Toxic Rain?

It can scale up the same as with Caustic Arrow.

"
rflynn74 wrote:
Question - Is Quill Rain the ONLY one we should be using for this build?

A 6L Quill Rain is (relatively) not that expensive (compared to other 6L). Stacking as much attack speed with as much duration as you can is a cheap way to scale damage (more pods = more dot stacks). Onslaught (e.g., Silver flasks) and Vaal Haste also work well with a Quill Rain.

I guess the best in slot would be a +1/+2 Elder bow with the "Socketed Gems are supported by Vicious Projectiles" prefix, and with a level 4 Empower.

A regular +1/+2 bow with high phys damage would be good too.

Quill Rain can do T15 maps (and more) just fine.
Last edited by LiquidFoo on Sep 30, 2018, 12:57:18 AM
Awesome build, easy and fun to play, has a good dmg and survivability balance as well.

It's also highly versatile and easily modified(which might be a problem for beginners).

Only major problem that i found is, that you cannot use it as a league starter, since you have to mule pretty much every green gem till library.

But I guess its also playable with spell totems till then, the tree should be about the same.

I'm intrigued how it will fare in lategame, but for now it's a fun alternetavi to current meta builds ^^

Greetings,

Shishamaru.
Last edited by Shishamaru on Oct 5, 2018, 11:52:34 AM
Path of building isn't working for me on those links, anyone else with this issue?

**EDIT** nevermind, reinstalled PoB works fine. Thanks!
Last edited by rwfields95 on Oct 3, 2018, 11:29:13 PM
If the character has Spiritual Aid and Spiritual Command keystone, does Jewel with "Minions deal 15% increased Damage" will increase the RAT damage?

I rolled point blank when I vaaled my skirmish. Is point blank any good for this build? Testing it now but hard to tell...
🐢
"
tesun wrote:
If the character has Spiritual Aid and Spiritual Command keystone, does Jewel with "Minions deal 15% increased Damage" will increase the RAT damage?

Yes, very much so. I have two on right now. Still working on the other jewel slots.
I put my 6L Toxic Rain skill gems on my body armor but not my bow (no six link on the quill rain). Will I get more damage if my Toxic rain skill gems are in a 6 link quill rain? Or it does not matter as long as the 6L Toxic rain skill gems are in a six link equipment?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info