Xbox servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

[3.4] lddiamond's Toxic Rain Penta RAT Hierophant, All Content, League Starter, Deathless Uber

Just trying the build atm. But I don't understand : when I take a minion dmg node, the dps tooltip don't move ...

Edit : nevermind, the tooltip was bugged as usual
Last edited by Rasorwind02 on Oct 6, 2018, 6:46:21 AM
How is this build for deep delving (300+)?
All that and a bag of chips!
"
tesun wrote:
I put my 6L Toxic Rain skill gems on my body armor but not my bow (no six link on the quill rain). Will I get more damage if my Toxic rain skill gems are in a 6 link quill rain? Or it does not matter as long as the 6L Toxic rain skill gems are in a six link equipment?

It will make no difference. The only time it will is if you have an enchant or bonus to either the bow or the armor. For example, if you manage to get the +1 enchantment for bow skills to either bow or armor. Again, for example, Skin of the Loyal, as shown in this thread, is infinitely better for toxic rain skill gems should you be lucky enough to loot one.

The same is also true for bows that have +1 or more increase in skills or specific skills. Otherwise, if neither bow nor armor has these +1 variants, then either is equal.
Last edited by Ardenwolfe on Oct 7, 2018, 2:12:06 AM
"
Mooginator wrote:
How is this build for deep delving (300+)?

It's not the best or very viable as the build is rather squishy as you get further and further into the delve. But it's aces as far as maps.
Question for the OP or others: I started playing this build on a new character and am stumped by one thing -- how do you deal with the growing Dexterity requirements as you rank up Toxic Rain? It seems like Devoto's and Quill Rain are the only gear choices that incorporate any kind of Dexterity. Do you pick the two Dex nodes near the Templar side until you can equip Devoto? Do you keep Toxic Rain underleveled?
"
Question for the OP or others: I started playing this build on a new character and am stumped by one thing -- how do you deal with the growing Dexterity requirements as you rank up Toxic Rain? It seems like Devoto's and Quill Rain are the only gear choices that incorporate any kind of Dexterity. Do you pick the two Dex nodes near the Templar side until you can equip Devoto? Do you keep Toxic Rain underleveled?

The dex nodes are one way, but the other is to simply choose the gear that also has dex on it as well as hit points and resists. In the best-case scenario, you can find all three. If not, you can also craft dex into your rare gear for the same results. Finally, look for items that give boosts to all stats that will include dex. Necklaces and rings especially. This will help get your dex high enough to max toxic rain if you choose not to go for the +30 dex nodes.
Last edited by Ardenwolfe on Oct 7, 2018, 5:46:52 AM
BTW the Wiki says Minion Damage does not affect totems... Did this change in 3.4?
Also yah, this build can't really delve. :) Great mapper and bosser though!
"
Mooginator wrote:
BTW the Wiki says Minion Damage does not affect totems... Did this change in 3.4?

When you select the Spiritual Aid node (left side of tree) it causes Minion Damage to affect your stats, which in turn affect your Totem stats.
"

When you select the Spiritual Aid node (left side of tree) it causes Minion Damage to affect your stats, which in turn affect your Totem stats.

Hmmm, it says "increases and reductions to minion damage also affect YOU". Has it been tested and verified it truly affects totems?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info