[3.4] lddiamond's Toxic Rain Penta RAT Hierophant, All Content, League Starter, Deathless Uber

Really looking forward to trying this build, i assume since we are already using quill rain and toxic rain, its best to just level using bow until we can link totems with?
I wonder how a marauder chieftain would do with toxic rain (or if its possible). It looks like it has some good survivability options in the ascendancy, but I'm not sure about the damage potential.
"
Passywassy wrote:
Really looking forward to trying this build, i assume since we are already using quill rain and toxic rain, its best to just level using bow until we can link totems with?

I'm only level 31 at the moment, but as soon as i hit level 12 for toxic rain i grabbed that and the RAT gem and just leveled right off the bat with our end game setup, using gems as i gain the level requirement.

Seems to be going pretty smoothly. More than likely ignoring RAT until we get some totem nodes and our ascendancy will be the best option but as of right now, the builds doing some work with Ancestral Bond and Quill Rain and leveling uniques.
"
Passywassy wrote:

I used caustic arrow with mirage archer until lvl 12. After that link one toxic rain with RAT and one with mirage archer. After that its smooth sailing until you get ancestral bond and skirmish.
I recently got to maps and this was one of the fastest builds I've leveled.

What is the opinion about using the gem that gives your totems 2 extra arrows that was posted last page? I don't currently have money for the corrupted quill rain or skirmish.
Last edited by Soosiz on Sep 26, 2018, 4:46:10 AM
Don't know if this guy checks his thread but I want to know about Splinter as well.
what about Decay over Efficacy or Added Chaos dmg? It seems Efficacy is the weakest link on the 6.
Rain of splinters I think you're talking about
[dbLinkedItem id="12547253531"][dbLinkedItem id="12547253533"][dbLinkedItem id="12547253537"][dbLinkedItem id="12547253538"][dbLinkedItem id="12547253540"][dbLinkedItem id="12547253541"][dbLinkedItem id="12547253543"][dbLinkedItem id="12547253549"][dbLinkedItem id="12547253552"][dbLinkedItem id="12547253555"]

Here is my set-up. at lvl 92 and doing pretty well.

For me Toxic Rain, RAT, Vicious Proj, Void, Swift and Empower seams to work the best.
I went the way of dual curse with Temp. chains and Despair.
Aspect of the Spider is a huge help as well.
Last edited by NaughtyDemon on Sep 27, 2018, 9:46:52 AM
"
rflynn74 wrote:
what about Decay over Efficacy or Added Chaos dmg? It seems Efficacy is the weakest link on the 6.

I think Added Chaos will increase the initial hit damage but lower the dot damage. Swift Affliction is better than both the gems you mentioned.

Some people don't like Conc Effect because it lowers the overlapping shotgun effect the pod explosions can have with more aoe. I think RAT+TR+Swift Affliction+Void Manipulation+Vicious Projectiles are the best gems. Last gem use whatever you want. I am using Increased Duration atm.

I have a 2nd totem with RAT+TR+Culling Strike+Blind+Increased Rarity+Withering Touch Support so I don't use Withering Touch on my "main" totem. Might drop this setup later on.

I'm also running dual curse. I use Cospri's Will for mapping (higher overcapped resists), but Kintsugi with ring swap (Doedre's) for delving.

I thought about Windshriek but wasn't sure if they would buff Blasphemy's aoe.
For me the price I paid for the +2 to projectiles Skin of the Loyal was so worth it for Damage.

With a level 3 Empower I have Toxic Rain(lvl-27), Vicious Projectiles(lvl-24), RAT(lvl-23) Empower(lvl-4), Void Mani(lvl-21) & Swift Aff(lvl-21).

Love the damage output with 5 totems up.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info