[3.4] lddiamond's Toxic Rain Penta RAT Hierophant, All Content, League Starter, Deathless Uber

"
09110212 wrote:
Hey I wonder if Scion Chieftain "1% of damage dealt by your totems is leeched to you as life" work with this build since our damage mainly from DOT? Are there anybody have tried Ascendant?

Dot can't leech.
Can someone please explain to me why he went with Minion damage nodes? I'm confused?
"
Valcron74 wrote:
Can someone please explain to me why he went with Minion damage nodes? I'm confused?

At first it may seems strange, but if you read the discription of "Spiritual Aid" ("Increases and Reductions to Minion Damage also affect you") or "Spiritual Command" ("Increases and Reductions to Minion Attack Speed also affect you"), you do understand why.
It causes your totems to also get the needed ATK-Speed for stacking up the plants highly, in addition to damage.

The Nodes around give Damage and Attack-Speed too. And you want all the juicy attack-speed...!
"
Valcron74 wrote:

Yeah I had the same concern, thanks for asking that, and thanks for answering, FartingWolf!

This is, hands down, my favorite build ever, and I've tried a lot of builds. Thank you!
"
gduber wrote:
"
Valcron74 wrote:

Yeah I had the same concern, thanks for asking that, and thanks for answering, FartingWolf!

This is, hands down, my favorite build ever, and I've tried a lot of builds. Thank you!

You are very welcome. It's my favourite by far too. Only drawback is that sometimes you may miss some AoE of the enemy, due to the plants covering all...! I try to keep and eye on questions here too.

That said...in the early game due to the lack of Dex, I took the "Precision" node for 20 extra Dex, and now refound it no problem. "Expertise" and "Agility" also give 30 Dex each, in case someone needs more (I did ._.).
Having insane fun with this build so far! Thank you for posting it.
Thank you, hey does POINT Blank help with this build?
"
Valcron74 wrote:
Thank you, hey does POINT Blank help with this build?

Nope, the dot dont scale from attaxk damage (projectile not projectile attack).
So point blank wont help .

You mention Devotos as THE helmet option but I think a helmet with the -9% chaos res aura from fossils is very competitive. Especially since you can grab other neat stuff like life or res on it. Need to account for the dex though.

This is also worth a try if you want additional projectiles but I am not sold completely on it yet.

Last but not least, Phase Run is amazing on this build. Mine currently lasts for 4.8s so I can have just chain it for exploring the darkness. It is also handy to just plant your totems and then go into phase run. So mobs ignore you for the most part.
Anytime I have made a RAT build I included the Splinters jewel - wondering what you think about it. I crafted a godly Thicket Bow with +1 Socketed Gems, +2 Bow Gems, and Supported by level 16 Vicious Projectiles. I will include Empower level 3 or 4 since I am taking out Vicious Proj gem. That said, maybe due to damage additions from your build I could run the Splinters Gem?

Just looking for your thoughts here.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info