POE is not a FREE TO PLAY

"
gibbousmoon wrote:
I don't think anyone here disagrees with that statement.

Then you can't read. A lot of people disagree with you on that definition. Hell, Clash of Clans is still a F2P game, even though you can't get anywhere without paying. It has clear P2W elements, though, while PoE has some vague ones regarding stash tabs.

You CAN trade in PoE without paying. You CAN play though every part of the game without paying. You CAN beat every boss. Find every item (even though you can't collect them all). I think you need to go on sites/apps that sells games, and look at the games that comes up when you search for "Free to play".
Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.
Why does this thread still exists? Lmao
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023
"

GGG wants the best for the company, this is why this post still stands. He wants to see if his business model (which to this day has worked) will remain correct.

Moreover, this post, would still stand on blizzard for D3.

If it were your company, this would be a very important issue.

closes posts, without users saying, you would see that the company would last you a weekend.

There are many companies that have closed because they do not listen to people. Wildstar, MxM, Paragon ..., none of these was a mediocre game, if not the opposite.

As there are many people commenting and I'm not going to address each one of you, I make a sketch (why am I up today animated?, Will it be because it's Saturday?, Or for the price of cryptocurrencies?). I hope the sketch reflects what is happening.

If the tencent company were around here, another rooster would sing.
Last edited by drakgoku on Sep 15, 2018, 10:47:44 PM
That sketch is adorable. Thanks for the laughs. :)
____________________________________________________________________________________

- Self-proclaimed king of level 172 budget builds -
"Security token has expired. Please submit the form again."
____________________________________________________________________________________
hi how is this thread not removed by ggg, i make any post it gets removed in 0.5 seconds
"
dvasan wrote:
hi how is this thread not removed by ggg, i make any post it gets removed in 0.5 seconds

Do you think it should be removed? If so, why?

Serious question.

- Self-proclaimed king of level 172 budget builds -
"Security token has expired. Please submit the form again."
"
drakgoku wrote:
"

GGG wants the best for the company, this is why this post still stands. He wants to see if his business model (which to this day has worked) will remain correct.

Moreover, this post, would still stand on blizzard for D3.

If it were your company, this would be a very important issue.

closes posts, without users saying, you would see that the company would last you a weekend.

There are many companies that have closed because they do not listen to people. Wildstar, MxM, Paragon ..., none of these was a mediocre game, if not the opposite.

As there are many people commenting and I'm not going to address each one of you, I make a sketch (why am I up today animated?, Will it be because it's Saturday?, Or for the price of cryptocurrencies?). I hope the sketch reflects what is happening.

If the tencent company were around here, another rooster would sing.

this is a pretty awful attempt at humor

ggg does listen to players, just not to silly demands from silly players
But it's always free to pray. Let's pray!
"
Real_Funk wrote:

this is a pretty awful attempt at humor

ggg does listen to players, just not to silly demands from silly players

I missed already those professional insults.
"
NemoJr wrote:
"
dvasan wrote:

Do you think it should be removed? If so, why?

Serious question.

It's a completely worthless thread. POE is a free to play game, and there is no argument against that. You don't pay to download it and the leagues aren't DLC. If that's not the topic of the thread it should be deleted until OP makes a more appropriate title, and if it is the topic then it's worthless because it's completely and objectively false.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info