/////////////// Incursion patch ////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

/////////////// Delve patch ////////////////////////////

/////////////// Betrayal patch ////////////////////////////

Poe is not F2P, because you can not continue until the end of the game.

Who comes saying that it is F2P but it is not a collector game, this person does not exist for me.

The company POE is small, but with what has won and still have not done anything about the prices ... Fornite with better graphics and better experience, costs only 10 euros (Skins, characters...) for ever, while in POE with 100 euros you lack things ...

However much they write, they are only excuses, they can deceive some, but not the other majority.

Please do not take my money, because do not I give it to you

(Removed) LAST EPOCH -> free to play. (ALPHA) New ARPG style Diablo and POE.
(Removed) Torchlight Frontiers
Last edited by drakgoku on Jul 17, 2021, 11:32:29 PM
Last bumped on Jan 3, 2019, 9:11:52 PM
Ask that guy you wired money to when you started playing PoE for a refund.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
You can create other characters to hold stuff.
You can create other accounts to create more characters.
I don't know about the mechanisms for creating a guild/guild stash because I've never looked into it, but if that's free you can do that too.

You choose not to because it's inconvenient.

Last Epoc isn't even in Beta yet.

Why are you saving all those essences that you'll never use? You can also cut back on the stones and scraps. 4 stacks of stuff you could find in an hour or two doesn't make sense. Keep one stack... if that.
Last edited by Shagsbeard on Aug 26, 2018, 11:48:29 AM
Well maintaining servers cost money.

The game is perfectly fine without paying until maps. At that point you have to decide if its worth spending money on or not.

You spend money on other stuff dont you? You recompense the mechanic once he is done repairing your car. You reward him for his work.

Why is GGG not deserving of your money after dozens of hours of playing?
The freedom of birds is an insult to me. I'd have them all in zoos.
To repost my old post:

People don't understand the concept of free to play.

There are two models:
Ethical free to play. This model allows players to play the game for free and have the same power as any player that pays money. Players can choose to make their life more comfortable with quality of life improvements.

-And-

Pay to Win free to play. This model allows players to play the game for free but they have to pay to have the same power as other players who do pay. This is usually done with items or power ups that can only be bought.
------------
Both models rely on players spending some money to effectively purchase the game. Think of a free to play game as a "Trial Period" before buying.

Path of Exiles model is on the Ethical free to play side. You can play the game and do everything in it on 4 stash tabs, however its not comfortable. Most players after spending some time in the game decide they want to drop $20 bucks or so and buy the smallest supporter pack (new, before it was just points.) With those points you can buy all the stash tabs you need, especially if you do it on the once a month stash tab sales.

In short:
Remember nothing is free in life, the developers don't live off the land and volunteer their time as a charity.
You can easily go to endgame with only 4 tabs but you need a better storage management. If you keep every unique you find, that's sure you will need 30 tabs…
From Last Epoch's kickstarter:
"
The planned pay model for Last Epoch upon release is for the game to be free to all players until level 20 with restrictions on player interaction in order to deter spamming. To advance beyond level 20, players may spend $14.99 to unlock the rest of the game's content and full social features!

So free.

Also I bet it has capped storage space like every other ARPG aside from PoE.
As much as I wish Last Epoch success... it's not free to play. Alpha access costs money. The final game will cost money.
You can download a free demo - that does not even have the same content for people who didn't back the game via kickstarter and for those who didn't pay anything (Necromancer class is only for backers).

PoE on the other hand can be played without paying any money. Deadpeng made a thread a while ago describing his path to level 100 without paying a single cent for the game.
It may not be convenient, and with all the added stuff these days it might be time for GGG to add a few stash tabs to the 4 free ones we get.
However, it's possible to play every part of the game without paying - but as is so often the case in life, a bit of money here and there greases the machinery.
Bird lover of Wraeclast
Las estrellas te iluminan - Hoy te sirven de guía
Te sientes tan fuerte que piensas - que nadie te puede tocar
"
drakgoku wrote:
Poe is not F2P, because you can not continue until the end of the game.

What's preventing you? Certainly not stash space if you have enough of it to store all that junk.

What are you keeping those T1-2 essences for? For several types you have three of them and could upconvert them to conserve space.

Storing currencies in suboptimal stacks? All of your orbs of chance could be combined in a single stack. Same for the glassblower's baubles and a couple of other types. I guess you're reserving those spots for more of the same currency type, which must mean you have space to spare.

I bet most of those incomplete card stacks give trash rewards too.
"
(Necromancer class is only for backers).

That sounds like suicide...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info