POE is not a FREE TO PLAY

"
chrdong wrote:
Ok. I have a feeling that im feeding trolls but ill give it a shot.

First of all: If youre younger than 30, just stop spreading your opinion. Nobody is interested at all. Not your parents, not your teachers, not your professors, noone at all really. And you know what? They are right. Listen to older people and take what they say serious. Free life lesson right here. How do i know? Well i was a shithole of a young person as well. Now im almost closing in on 40..
edit: before i get spammed: Yes there are exceptions. They earned their place.

If, after that, there are still some of you left who say PoE is not free to play:

It is free to play. That is a fact.
Is it free to play + handing you everything you might ever need? No.

Let me tell you something: Money makes the world go round. Everything, everywhere, at all times.

So GGG needs money. That again is a fact.
They dont sell their game, as it is free to download and play as long as you want.

So how do they make money? They sell convenience upgrades + cosmetic items.
In comparison to you(for reference, see the first chapter) they have to pay their employees, their office, their servers, their coffee, their food..

If you dont have to do those things, you just have no clue what youre talking about and just stfu.

PoE is a shining star and a pillar of free to play games. That again is a fact.

Fucking morons..

Oh and if you dont have enough money for some stash tabs, grow up, earn money, or stop playing the game and earn some fucking money. Jesus christ..

Bro half these scrubs still live off of mcchickens.
Is so! more or less :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info