POE is not a FREE TO PLAY

"
drakgoku wrote:
"
Turtledove wrote:

A new account gives you a new stash and 24 more new characters.

Another great excuse?, How long can this story last?

There is a saying in Spain that says:

"Se atrapa antes a un mentiroso que a un cojo."
"A liar is caught before a lame man."

This is hilarious. You are giving options of unlimited space, but don't want it because you will have to spend a few min more then someone who actually supports the game. What is wrong with people?
"
drakgoku wrote:
"
Turtledove wrote:

I tried so hard to put some flat logic into this debate, and it is the same debacle again.

I am disappoint, you guys.
I dont really agree you cant play for free.

You gain some advantage by keeping more and more stuff more easily but come on. It is still very fair model if you asked me.

Ps you can convert some currencies via trade or at vendors.

"
drakgoku wrote:
"
Turtledove wrote:

What a great saying. Too bad it makes no sense in the context of this discussion.

I will try to help you out though. Here's the best argument you should be using.

PLEASE GGG, PLEASE O' PLEASE O' PLEASE O' PLEASE. If you give everyone some more free stash tabs then I would really appreciate it. PLEASE, I BEG OF YOU.
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
"
Turtledove wrote:

What a great saying. Too bad it makes no sense in the context of this discussion.

I will try to help you out though. Here's the best argument you should be using.

PLEASE GGG, PLEASE O' PLEASE O' PLEASE O' PLEASE. If you give everyone some more free stash tabs then I would really appreciate it. PLEASE, I BEG OF YOU.

I feel in the soul that you've spent the money, it's your problem, not mine. But I think that this whole forum did not understand a word of what I said.

I'm not complaining about the game, I'm complaining that it's not F2P.

You sell it to me like a fremium and I have no problem spending my salary on it. Now, lie to my face and things will change.

There are many games that gladly give what they ask, battlefield V, BlackOPS, LOL skins, fortnite skins ... but you know they have in common ?, they do not lie to you.

That all think the same does not mean that it is correct.

Women formerly had no rights, because retro-thinking minds thought the same, until it ended, thanks to more people thinking correctly, it was solved.
Can you play path of exile without spending money?

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
"
drakgoku wrote:
"
Turtledove wrote:

I feel in the soul that you've spent the money, it's your problem, not mine. But I think that this whole forum did not understand a word of what I said.

You sell it to me like a fremium and I have no problem spending my salary on it. Now, lie to my face and things will change.

There are many games that gladly give what they ask, battlefield V, BlackOPS, LOL skins, fortnite skins ... but you know they have in common ?, they do not lie to you.

Women formerly had no rights, because retro-thinking minds thought the same, until it ended, thanks to more people thinking correctly, it was solved.

Well, no one has lied to you. You can play it for free. I played it for free for weeks, if not months. You did or are playing it for free. Most people probably play for free. It should be obvious to anyone over the age of 13 that companies have to make money to stay in business. Here's the bottom line. F2P has no hard definition. GGG has defined what F2P means for this game. That is the only definition that matters whether you like it or not.

You have 2 main options. Either continue playing for free or pay for more stash tabs. (I guess a third option is to quit playing PoE in pretend moral outrage that GGG has lied to you. But, you knew from the beginning or should have known that more stash tabs cost money.) It is your choice. It is really that simple.
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
Last edited by Turtledove on Sep 13, 2018, 8:26:50 PM
"
drakgoku wrote:
"
Turtledove wrote:

Rare exceptions aside, when everyone else thinks you're wrong, you're probably wrong.

Also, the game is free to play. You can literally play it without paying any money. It's not fremium. It's literally just free to play. It's simple. It may not be free to play it the way you want to, but there's no helping that. GGG isn't obligated to give anything away. The fact that they've done so to the degree they have is impressive.
Remember: it's free to play.
Freemium = most mobile games

POE = free to play.

Not even 1/3rd of what I've put into the game has been for stash tabs. That's how much QOL they give you.

You don't even have to buy more than a premium stash tab set and maybe a currency or map tab. Why can't you pony up the money? Do the words F2P really frighten you that much?

Also your stash organization is... not very good. You honestly don't need half the stuff in there.
"Bonus points if it is Scion/Witch because they have nice knees. Ranger has ugly knees and other characters are men so playing them would be homoerotic." - CAKE, 10/20/21
I've been watching this game's progress since at least 2010 and it's got one of the most ethical free to play setups in any online game I've ever played. While I haven't played it a ton I have friends who play it a lot who have been there from the start and they have high level characters and haven't spent a dime. OP I think your issue is you're impatient and overly nitpicky. That and you seem to realize you're wrong yet you're being stubborn and don't want to admit to it.
Last edited by zidders on Sep 14, 2018, 12:44:01 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info