POE is not a FREE TO PLAY

That's some atrocious storage management and most of that crap is worthless. This is an inventory management and time management game. If you cant do those you will not succeed.
Chroniccomplainerreviews.wordpress.com

Your source for quality honest reviews to save you time and money!

To say that I had to sell the most precious thing, until it comes at a standstill.

What should I do if I have everything full ?, Buy ?, Why buy ?, GGG said the game was F2P.

I can not continue now. This is a false F2P.

League of legends, for example you can leave the money, but with skins. Nothing prevents you from reaching the maximum with all the heroes. The same as any F2P.

Poe is a fremium.

I'm not complaining about the game, who has understood it that way ... without comment. I'm complaining that the game is poorly classified. It is not me who will declassify it, but time.
Last edited by drakgoku on Sep 13, 2018, 2:06:39 PM
"
drakgoku wrote:

To say that I had to sell the most precious thing, until it comes at a standstill.

What should I do if I have everything full ?, Buy ?, Why buy ?, GGG said the game was F2P.

League of legends, for example you can leave the money, but with skins. Nothing prevents you from reaching the maximum with all the heroes. The same as any F2P.

Poe is a fremium.

I'm not complaining about the game, who has understood it that way ... without comment. I'm complaining that the game is poorly classified. It is not me who will declassify it, but time.

This is like making 20 characters in 5 min and then complaining you can't make another.

You can make mules, you can stop hoarding useless shit. You can pay 5 bucks. Don't complain if you refuse to take any of those options.
"
drakgoku wrote:

Poe is a fremium.

I would say that it is free to play but, you want the convenience of extra tabs without the inconvenience of creating more accounts and having to mule the items around to storage accounts. To do away with the inconvenience you will have to pay for it.
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
"
Miská wrote:
You can make mules, you can stop hoarding useless shit. You can pay 5 bucks. Don't complain if you refuse to take any of those options.

/thread
"
Turtledove wrote:

I would say that it is free to play but, you want the convenience of extra tabs without the inconvenience of creating more accounts and having to mule the items around to storage accounts. To do away with the inconvenience you will have to pay for it.

This I wanted to hear. Not is a F2P.

"The subject of the mules is nonsense. By default only 24 characters can be created."

First because it is a waste of time and secondly, there is a maximum of 24 slots (I already tried it). It is impossible, because every half year a new league comes out.

(Mule) Besides, they have less than half a window, it is a waste of time. What about the mules is a great excuse, to hide that it is not a f2p

Last edited by drakgoku on Sep 13, 2018, 1:13:12 PM
"
drakgoku wrote:
"
Turtledove wrote:

This I wanted to hear. Not is a F2P.

"The subject of the mules is nonsense. By default only 24 characters can be created."

First because it is a waste of time and secondly, there is a maximum of 24 slots (I already tried it). It is impossible, because every half year a new league comes out.

Besides, they have less than half a window, it is a waste of time. Only those of the mules put excuses.

A new account gives you a new stash and 24 more new characters.
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
"
Turtledove wrote:

Another great excuse?, How long can this story last?

There is a saying in Spain that says:

"Se atrapa antes a un mentiroso que a un cojo."
"A liar is caught before a lame man."

Last edited by drakgoku on Sep 13, 2018, 1:17:40 PM
It would be cool to me if they merged all the currencies into one currency that drops.
(gold Coins ) or something, and then simply had a vendor that exchanged coins at the appropriate rate for different crafting orbs.
But whatever its all the same to me, just would be less clicking and sorting that way I think.
An auto sort feature would also be nice (just to merge stacks of the same items etc or something) .
Little tedious pointless things like organizing the stash tabs eat time for no reason.
Should be out slaying and farming and stuff not playing tab commander.
lol
just my 2 cents
other than that whatever its free you cant complain.
"
drakgoku wrote:
"
Turtledove wrote:

Another great excuse?, How long can this story last?

There is a saying in Spain that says:

"Se atrapa antes a un mentiroso que a un cojo."
"A liar is caught before a lame man."

Have you played POE recently? Have you ever given GGG money? Do you see where your argument fails?

Here's another saying: "Givers have to set limits because takers rarely do."

Lots of sayings out there.
POE Serenity Prayer: GGG, grant me the serenity to accept the RNG I cannot change,
the courage to challenge any unbalanced content, and the wisdom to avoid the forums.
Mad: "Oh, it's simple and if you insist... I just think you're a dick. That's all."
QFT: 4TRY4C&4NO
Last edited by Phaeded on Sep 13, 2018, 1:46:17 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info