Scourge Arrow Skill Reveal

Are people watching the same video I am? This looks mediocre at best to me. Stand still for a few seconds to have mobs not die as soon as you stop standing still. And only those in a straight line take significant damage initially. Maybe supports or the person playing it will make a big different but almost every scene here had a shot completely wasted against most mobs that died to a delayed damage then another shot shot was made to clean up things that the explosions missed.
CharanJaydemyr:some people need to really rethink how they spend their money....I will trash this item if I ever find it on principle...I've seen much cleverer "troll" items get turned down, so I guess GGG gave up trying to enforce that one. Not GGG's finest hour.
poeurl.com/bD4E
Does Less Duration make the pods pop faster?

Does Faster Attacks make the channeling hit max stacks faster?
it looks insanely weak and slow

fun idea ,but it will need massive buffs to be comparable to other bow skills.

shame, i was excited when i read the gem description.
Looks like EK traps with heaps of projectile speed lol
The most interesting part - in my point of view - is "upcoming changes to Poison passive skills [...] and the new support gem for Chaos-based attacks, Withering Touch".
Looks good.

ps: Can u buff Caustic arrow? This skill need some love for a long time.

Maybe a jew to buff it? Like you did with molten strike for example.

A jew with more damage, more AoE "if 40 int is allocated in radius" to CA would be very welcome.
My end, it justifies my means,
All I ever do is delay,
My every attempt to evade,
The end of the road
And my end....
Last edited by imLuCaSsS on Aug 17, 2018, 12:21:34 AM
Looks terrible. It doesn't fulfil any niches or use cases that our current skills don't already cover, and it looks clunky to boot. If you weren't so obsessed with making multiproj supports worthless and it fired multiple arrows then I could see it having some use, but right now it's strictly inferior to Tornado Shot for multi-hit builds, and both Poison Arrow and "It's Not Poison Arrow We Promise" will outshine it for chaos conversion.

Channelling is just slapped on for the hell of it. There's no functional difference between this skill and any other one-shot skill that you don't need to channel other than for marketing purposes. Anything you link to CWC will clear faster than the skill itself because it does nothing while you charge, and there's very little overlap in supports, so the skill is a dead end.
Last edited by Hemmingfish on Aug 17, 2018, 12:25:59 AM
Looks nice but being channelled it is a clunky thing definitely not the best for clear speed - and unlikely to be the best for single target. Pity ... it looks nice. Bow builds are notoriously fast I just don't see them stop to channel an arrow which then does something after another delay.
Finally, another long over due bow skill.
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023
i'm impressed, you made it work pretty well and the delay don't seem that bad, my only concern is if it will be able to compete with rain of arrows
I usually do not read popular posts again after i made a comment on it, unless it's one of my own. I wish to have a Black robed Grim Reaper micro set in game one day, grant my wish, GGG
Last edited by VoidExilePoE on Aug 17, 2018, 12:57:15 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info