Scourge Arrow Skill Reveal

TS and LA will clear far faster with no standing still time. Another forgotten skill.
Community Free Forum Crafting in RITUAL LEAGUE: thread/3010276
As fun as it seems at first glance I say stay away from any bow build. But this is even worse. Bow builds are extrmely squishy and this one even has a delay in it so monsters are going to wreck you. Maybe as my 4th or 5th league charcater I do one when I have tons of perfect leveling gear. Definitly 100% failure if you want this to be a league starter.
- I didn't say half the shit people quote from me - Albert Einstein
Looks cool, but too slow and a channeled bow skill feels out of place. They are just too squishy and there is too little life on the right side of the tree. Bows have to stretch to the scion life wheel and still end up with mediocre %life compared to investment. I do like the look of the skill, I just don't think it's going to be better clear or single target over any other bow skill, and likely won't really get played. That being said, not every skill can be amazing and best for that class of weapon/build. With that said, I think the biggest issue is how squishy bow builds are and not allowing for channeled skills to be all that viable. Just my humble opinion, I think it's cool in theory and looks decent, just in practice I feel it'll fall flat. I hope I am proven wrong, not for me but for those involved in it's development.
Wont use it, its not click and die
FIX SG SERVER
A not instant tornado shot over which you have less control where you target it for single target focus. I feel like i should be bitching about it, but it looks awesome. 60% chaos conversion? channelled skill? things with secondary exploding effect? a new chaos based support gem? I mean; it prolly won't get you to the highest depths but damn, this looks fancy.

Edit: i forgot you also added toxic rain; way i would like it:

1) toxic rain: THIS becomes the channelled skill where you can keep firing and firing longer adds more spore pods. this would work well with CwC and wither for instance.

2) scourge arrow: removed channelled tag (has no synergy with channelling skills because you wanna release asap and that stops/counters CwC skills) but keep the charging arrow part. During the charging you already start to stack pods on the ground but instead of in a line, you stack them at your curser location. This way charging up feels meaningfull because you will do more targeted damage on release. (I know i'm right because people liked scorching ray and thats similar)
Last edited by DistantBliss on Aug 17, 2018, 1:39:45 AM
"
onevaz wrote:
Wont use it, its not click and die

It's sad because it is true.
This looks awesome! I like slow & steady builds, and this looks like it will definitely fit into my play style.
Identity is cheap. Reputation is priceless.

Retired Let's Player.
Retired HC player.
Still a SSF hipster build player who loves Ruthless.
why do i have the feeling of "wrench" being a trigger word?

never been a fan of channeling skills except the channeling insta kills flickering monsters attacking you. in higher levels, the moment you stand and don't leech, you're dead.

in case of the carcass boss i did yesterday with my cycloner, you can't even leap slam away mid fight cause it will slow you down and insta kill you while in the air.

but maybe i'm wrong and should try channeling skills one day.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
ohhh looks interesting
idk all the channeling skills do dmg while actually channeling, with this one you just have to wait doing no damage in the meantime. It should throw the pods doing aoe dmg while held down and make them explode after releasing for even bigger aoe :) would be 10x cooler and usefull.
GGG Patch Notes: "Fixed a bug where players actually wanted to play the game"

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info