Scourge Arrow Skill Reveal

It si Delve designed skill for sure. Especially with new shadow and light thats obvious.

Barrage should be channelling skill.
Scourge arrow looks to me like a dead on arrival skill. Main advantage of bow builds was their high mobility and ability to quickly clear pack of mobs by utilizing multiple projectiles or chaining mechanics.
Scourge arrow goes against the nature of bow builds. The video does not seem to be consistent--very first encounter shows pods detonating nearly instantly after channeling/charging is released while in later encounters pods have significant detonation delay. Initial shot has very narrow AOE and does not seem to be too strong either. What is the point of adding Scourging arrow other than claiming "first channeling bow skill" title?
"
de99ial wrote:
It si Delve designed skill for sure. Especially with new shadow and light thats obvious.

Barrage should be channelling skill.

+1
Looks like it could be fun, but I'm gonna echo what others are saying about the damage seeming a little too delayed. I'd definitely use it if, for example, each pod exploded as soon as the next one spawned. It'd kill faster and IMO be more visually satisfying to watch the arrow leave a cascade of thorn arrow explosions in its immediate wake, rather than having them sit idly before going off.
Last edited by erakson on Aug 20, 2018, 10:43:16 AM
"
Profyx wrote:
Dont instantly die. No one will play it.

What about "Swift Affliction?" Seems like that would help.
Channeling bow skill..
"Sounds good, doesn't work" Donald Trump,2006.
I think its good, range totem support gem? like flameblast totem builds? I think occultist totem build will be viable but theres no final gem information yet so we have to wait. :)
"
MIDORIxGREEN wrote:
I think its good, range totem support gem? like flameblast totem builds? I think occultist totem build will be viable but theres no final gem information yet so we have to wait. :)
I don't know what you're planning, but keep in mind that kills made by totems won't trigger any of the Occultist's on kill effects, unless the mobs are killed by damage over time. The only on kill effects that work with totems are the ones that specifically state totems.

(If nothing about this changes in 3.4.0.)
at some point in the azure mine, the monsters will be so tough you want have the chance to one shot them anyways, so this might work out just fine :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info