Scourge Arrow Skill Reveal

"
K4r4k4s4 wrote:
Interesting skill, but I doubt anyone will use it after a while. Maybe only if you nerf traps to the ground...
What is more interesting is what you gonna do with poison again? You know, there is only 6 sockets on items and there is not enough room already for poison-related supports AND regular supports. Do we really need one more??

They want Poison Builds to Use Poison supports not Regular supports has been their intention since day one I believe
I am your Devine one Bow before me
I think additionnal projectiles should apply to initial shot instead of arrows from pods...
that skill reminds me of "spectral shield throw" by the look of it: you shoot then you got arrows fired in nova...
"
Profyx wrote:
Dont instantly die. No one will play it.

this
Welcome back poison,I missed you boi
Looks fun and all, but it WON'T be popular, at all.

Like it or hate it, the game right now is built around speed. DoT mechanics that don't instantly clear will be shunned by 80% of the player base (especially for bow characters with typically less survivability). This will fall in the same hole CA has fallen. Sometimes played for shits and giggles at the end of a league.

I know poison and some supports are being reworked for chaos builds, but this doesn't change the fact that it's a DoT mechanic. Unless it's brutally overtuned, or the meta changes to disencourage speed clearing, I don't see it having any popularity.

Mayhaps changing the meta of the game so it's not reliant on speed clearing could help you guys make a lot of skills more valuable than they are.
Last edited by porouge on Aug 18, 2018, 12:40:22 PM
I really like it. Looks cool!
"
porouge wrote:

Mayhaps changing the meta of the game so it's not reliant on speed clearing could help you guys make a lot of skills more valuable than they are.

+1
+1
+1
Who tf designed this skill? This is like worst skill in Poe history. First you have to wait to shoot, then you have to wait that spores explodes. You can't scale it with additional main arrows (only spores) it requires Less duration (takes away one more multiplayer) can't be used with Mirage archer and is probably shit tier in single target.. This skill will be a huge noob trap. If you charge 2 second and wait 1 second that it will explode, you will die.. If monsters have increased att/ms speed, they'll nuke you down.. even worse if you'r affected by Temporal Chain.. Why would anyone use Dot based - skills when you can clear 3 screen with <insert any range skill> already?

BUT!.. that's not all. It has Channeled - tag, but i guess it will release channeling when it shoots, and therefore make's it really uncomfortable and clunky to use with CWC.... and what possible skill you would use with it anyway? I know that GGG try to undone Speed clear meta, but instead fixing old skills, you release bunch of trash skills every league.. Make OLD SKILLS usable, and then maybe, just maybe add some new skill.. and please for the love of god...try them before releasing.. we don't want another SST - like gems which are trash even before release...

..Even if it "looks cool" it doesn't fit current "kill in one shot, or get killed by one shot" game design. But every one can play whatever makes them happy, but don't expect much progression in end game.. This skill is simply trash version of TS.

*drop the mic*
"
iiiifrostiiii wrote:
"
porouge wrote:

+1
+1
+1

This + a Billion
I am your Devine one Bow before me
Channel on top of a delay? That's terribly unviable.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info