Scourge Arrow Skill Reveal

"
narnach wrote:
This looks awesome! I like slow & steady builds, and this looks like it will definitely fit into my play style.

It is slow but not steady. Already in Ac4-5 you will just get murdered before you manage to channel up. "steady" is something like ground slam, or big armor Jugg tank or whatever, that kills slow, but is very survivable. This is just shit.
- I didn't say half the shit people quote from me - Albert Einstein
"
neurolergic wrote:
"
narnach wrote:
This looks awesome! I like slow & steady builds, and this looks like it will definitely fit into my play style.

It is slow but not steady. Already in Ac4-5 you will just get murdered before you manage to channel up. "steady" is something like ground slam, or big armor Jugg tank or whatever, that kills slow, but is very survivable. This is just shit.

You people realise that attack speed - just like with BF - will increase the speed of the channel? We know shit about what gear they used and what gems so that can easily be just a gem without any support...

Now add Blood Rage, frenzy charges, decent att speed bow, vaal haste, onslaught.... we know shit so stop presuming
Looks nice. But not so fan of channel skills...
Last edited by Rekill on Aug 17, 2018, 8:32:36 AM
Cool as hell visuals!

But unfortunately it's too clunky to be useable at end game. Not only is it slow because of the need to channel before a shot is fired (+ delay on pods/spores explosion), it's also dangerous as it makes you a sitting duck while channeling.

It's also why flameblast self cast isn't any good (IMO).

It really needs some kind of attack mechanic while the channeling is happening.
--------------- THE MOOCH --------------
looks cool, i am worried about viability with that long a charge up and delay before the pods explode though.

i know i have mentioned this before time or two but here goes, how about ice trap?
"
it does nothing until it is released. Once released, the arrow leaves a trail of spores in its wake that explode after a delay

????
The skill LOOKS nice but it´s bad for 2 reasons.
First you have to stop for channeling. And then the monsters don´t die instantly. That´s exyctly what gets you killed if you´re surrounded by hordes of high tier mobs.

One of the two aspects should change or that skill won´t be used much I believe.
wow as pretty much solo archer player here this looks horrible
Music reminds me of 28 days later.
Seems cool content though you showcase it on a Deadeye that seems bad to me why would 100% of players give up LA/TS and KB for a slower pace.

Would have been nice to showcase it on a trickster as its generally the go to Chaos based builds these days

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info