Scourge Arrow Skill Reveal

yawn channeling skill
IGN: ColdFloor

"Yesterday is history. Tomorrow is a mystery. But today is a gift, and that is why it's called the present"
yay, all of the disadvantages of using bows without any of the advantages.
How will this interact with "projectiles return to you"? If GMP and other similar skills affect the off shoots from the spore, does mean we're going to have like 40+ projectiles that will return to us?
wow, that looks amazing and the possibilities. I wanna play that sheet.
Hmmm gonna try this eventually with Legacy Reach of the Council :D Should add quite a lot of extra projectiles on the explosions combined with decent physical base :)
So... what are you supposed to do between shooting that stuff and it exploding? If a pack of fast enemies is coming at you, and they don't agree to stand still and wait for those pods to explode??
Last edited by Kelvynn on Aug 16, 2018, 10:27:26 PM
YES! Bow channeling skill!

My vision of a bow channeling skill is different tho: the arrow creates a 360 shockwave on release, and deals lightning/physical damage.

PS. Cold channeling spell when?
Are those spores are anti reflect?
Softcore build I guess lol
TeenageEsthetician
ElectriCooter

Playing PoE since July 2012.
From the looks of it, attack speed scales the duration you need to charge the attack for max stacks.
Meaning with enough attack speed, and good aiming this thing will rip trough packs.

I don't see what Cast while channeling skill are we supposed to use with this.

I wouldn't mind seeing reduced damage taken mechanic while channeling this skill for early game.

All my energy goes to farm DW Daggers! BUFF MELEE!!1!1

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info