Scourge Arrow Skill Reveal

tbh this looks like tornado shot just straight
In order to get rid of clearspeed meta cap global movement speed at 100% but make all skills instant so everything feels great.
Looks really cool. Bow skills( and wands esp) really need more diversity.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
"
Profyx wrote:
Dont instantly die. No one will play it.

to bad there's no like button here, what a pointless skill, you gotta charge and wait, by the time they are dead ,you already respawned in base xD
it looks nice but it will need the effects of cast while channeling in order for you to survive the first few seconds and by then why even rely on the damage after you release the skill?
Last edited by arc361 on Aug 16, 2018, 9:11:35 PM
"
Jio_Doego wrote:
maybe if " % faster charging and actions" were a thing with charge or channeling skills on items and passive tree id do it but until then it's a bit too slow for me.
Well Attack speed if its anything like Blade Flurry
show gem.
seems lame without reduced duration.
Unknown rule type: SetFondSize
I actually like it.. Can't wait to see the damage multiplier and the total range it can achieve with projectile speed cause at this stage it isnt sweet.. but i bet it can be!
Definitely will fit into the "all monsters can one-shot you unless you one-shot them first" meta.

Wait, hang on.
(2-3-2019) Buff underused skills (3.23?!)+ selfcast, stop nerfing defense, build in threshold jewels (3.23?!), implement D3-style looting, add death log + MTX preview, actually rework flasks, stop balancing around the .01%, unnerf Harvest, ADD NEW WAYS TO LEVEL, finally implement Loot 2.0
Bow channeled skill... chaos damage? Poison improvements?? Chaos support skill??? I can take only so much hype, ggg PLS. As a poison fanboy I NEED details!
I make dumb builds, therefore I am.
"
nevalopo wrote:
Looks really cool but can someone tell me why i should play this over lightning arrow or tornado shot? Both of thoose skills already 1shot t16 mobs offscreen

Cos Cast while Channeling

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info