Winners of the Path of Exile Fan Art Competition

"
Jugles wrote:
"
RmncC wrote:
Awww, so exciting to see people that love my artwork =)

Its amazing. Would be the winner was i to decide. Are you self taught or did u go to school to draw like that?

I finished art school in 2008, started drawing in digital format in 2011. Probably you can say that in the digital art I am self-taught.
artstation.com/romaniacc
deviantart.com/romaniacc
Sorry but as an artist, who didn't participate, i really don't understand those results.
Last edited by Frapupu on Jul 18, 2018, 7:07:29 AM
I'm sorry to everyone that I was harsh, I came as a douchebag, will look like a douchebag, and I am a douchebag in those comments. Even so, the idea of what I'm trying to say is there. Just want to apologize towards everyone. I should learn to control my words more, if it's nothing good. Do you guys have some criticism towards my behaviour? So I avoid acting like a douchebag? Much appreciated.
Congratulations to all winners! Those are definitely better than the tshirt wins. Though, there seem to be enough professional artists/graphic designers in the community to make a "fan art" competition worthless for the average player.
No hate though.
"
Occisus wrote:
I'm sorry to everyone that I was harsh, I came as a douchebag, will look like a douchebag, and I am a douchebag in those comments. Even so, the idea of what I'm trying to say is there. Just want to apologize towards everyone. I should learn to control my words more, if it's nothing good. Do you guys have some criticism towards my behaviour? So I avoid acting like a douchebag? Much appreciated.

I participated to many poe contest, didn t win anything a lot of time.
At the time I thought I was better than some but after days I would realize why I didn t win.

To win vs such pool of talented people you need to aim for perfection. Next time will be yours if you work hard and don t give up.

Remember that poe pool of talent is ever growing so your next submission will have to be ten time better since you have ten time more players every seasons.
Forum pvp
Amazing art once again, congratulations to all the winners. Given the amount of quality submission that will go unseen or forgotten soon, I'd like to suggest this again:

[Unique Map] Eternal Archives
ahah yeah you perhaps are a douchbag :p, but i'm agree with you for that quote
"
And taste, should have nothing or little effect on selecting winners for a fan art competition. But hey, don't listen to me, I just had expectations that they would base those picking criterias on proportions, form, composition, color balance, volume, foundation etc.
"
So alva showed us the past now its time for the future <3

Not only this one is magnificent, not only does it provide amazing ideas for armour sets that surpass existing ones, it actually provides and idea for expansion for POE. I have no words, this should have been the ultimate winner, just for the level of detail and innovation. Well done to this guy.
Stay awhile... and listen.
and the winner iiiis...
...just another rng draw.

No judgement has been done, just like in the previous "competitions". /shame
Playing for joy ♥

If interested, check out my Hideout(s): /view-thread/2226019
"
Jugles wrote:
Awww.... A little sad to be faetured and not even hit the runner ups 😞 (Alva in the rain)

Must be a mistake! Seriously.

This quality work is without question worthy of a runner up prize. Easily up there with the top twenty contenders even.
--------------- THE MOOCH --------------

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info