Winners of the Path of Exile Fan Art Competition

Now make all these fan art ingame loading screen pls
FIX SG SERVER
Awww, so exciting to see people that love my artwork =)
artstation.com/romaniacc
deviantart.com/romaniacc
"
RmncC wrote:
Awww, so exciting to see people that love my artwork =)

Its amazing. Would be the winner was i to decide. Are you self taught or did u go to school to draw like that?
Last edited by Jugles on Jul 18, 2018, 3:50:25 AM
I'm glad I was able to be a part of this competition, lovely work all around!
Wow, so many great artworks! Aztec patheon is my favorite, although wacalac's Alva is a win-deserving piece. Congratulations!
to Bex:
can you guys sort out all the Fan art competition for each season in somekind of Group Thread so people can see all the previous competition also?
IGN=binjai
So many sour grapes in this thread baselessly insulting both fellow artists & judges simply because they did not win. You give art a bad name. Constructive criticism is one thing, calling someone "bad" without provocation is another.

Such ugly behavior from people who want to create beauty.
"You go on pretending that you own the universe,
And we'll all be here watching as you're falling down to Earth."
My personal favourite of this list is Sleshas Temple entrance. It just looks so good and I'll use it as my desktop background for now.

Very happy some less talented but better at compositions also win something.
Imo My own submission while I tried hard to make it great did not have the best composition as I am not very good at that.

I really like that composition was valued higher this time. I ll do my best to get better at composition.

Grats to all the winners.

Also Little sad for Snorkle, he had really good lightning and shadow work and should have been in top 20 at least.

gz.
Forum pvp
BestBrick looks amazing! Totally my style :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info