Winners of the Path of Exile Fan Art Competition

Glad to be able to participate in this competition along with other so many talented artists! :D Congrats to the winners! Also for those who posted and weren't selected, let's not lose heart, there were so really amazing ones among us. Till the next comp, have a good day all
thank you for like my art work
i will join next year.
ขอบคุณจ้า

I am truly amazed.
A build that only has might is not mighty.
ADAPT OR RIP!
"
Kunaak wrote:
I think my own personal favorites are actually from the runner ups.

1. Daeeek - the forsaken masters, I tend to forget about them, so I never really thought about what they might look like, so this one really caught my attention.

2. Bandeross - Brutus, this one just what a horrific thing brutus must actually be if you saw him in real life. I really liked the attention to detail in this one.

3. Lianquanter - Young Zana and Shaper. If path of exile was a real world, this would have been one them quite little moments that could have actually happened. I liked that thought.

I really do like what wacalac did with Alva though, it really feels like they captured the spirit of what I imagine Alva to be.

The level of talent shown in these all was just exceptional, these are just a few that stood out to me personally.

Thank you, I am really glad that you liked my piece. I am so happy that you saw Brutus the same way I was trying to capture it.

"
Wazz72 wrote:
COngratulations, some really amazing artwork in here! And some left out too (that could've replaced some of the winners imho...)
My personal best are Banderos, Lord of Stuff and Liamquarters.

I am happy that you enjoy my work, I really appreciate it.

Congratulations to all the winners.
It has been great to see all the entries through the original thread. I can see that everyone has worked very hard and put something of themselves into their work.
I hope you all enjoyed participating as much as I have, I look forward to future community events.
I'm blown away at some of these, great job everyone!
these are all so amazing, great job by everyone involved!
Amazing works, I love all of them!
Last edited by Dudurii on Mar 23, 2022, 10:19:15 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info