Winners of the Path of Exile Fan Art Competition

I might be shitty person here, but if your using thumbnails etc. these pictures should be worth more right?

Like I would imagine this would be a great way give back to community and getting to known these people on personal level, by flying them to Exile-Con, paying most of the stuff living wise (hotelroom, food, other expenses).

Maybe giving opportunities to the company when you actually discuss and have personal time with them might even end up by hiring a awesome graphic designers "getting talent in your way"

Who cares about t-shirts this point or MTXes, pretty sure you could afford giving top winner at very least something like that if their work has been represented on your webpages; "buying the rights to use them".

Thats my 5cents about it, sorry if I had to vent about it.
Hi!
Amazing what people can make, honestly stunning
"
Reilbel wrote:
Cool.

first illustration 2 days and second 1,5 days working, but not any place)

"
Reilbel wrote:
"
Reilbel wrote:
Cool.

first illustration 2 days and second 1,5 days working, but not any place)

Spoiler

Spoiler

I feel your pain.
Pretty much all of the art is awesome this time. And some of the submissions are simply amazing even with NO CONTEXT. Others are spectacular if you know the full context. WELL DONE ladies and gentlemen.
Awesome stuff!
PLS make those amazing art avaiable, i would like to have them on my walls, some kind of poster format or tshirt? Or make an art supporter Pack ?

The artists did really do a great job.
"
Damoochie wrote:
"
Jugles wrote:
Awww.... A little sad to be faetured and not even hit the runner ups 😞 (Alva in the rain)

Must be a mistake! Seriously.

This quality work is without question worthy of a runner up prize. Easily up there with the top twenty contenders even.
Thank you. A little surprised myself. With 50-60 hours of work its a tough one to swallow. But guess the cartoonish style of the lines might not be suitet for this community. Maybe had been better of with a realistic proportioned Alva.
Somehow this
Spoiler

reminds me of this
Spoiler

and I dont know why...
For the company? It's fan art, you do things you like from your perspective, not from the company perspective. Tho, I think they numbered all works and just run random.org, that would make a lot of sense.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info