[3.15]Fire&Flamethrower Traps Saboteur/Strongest Combo in the Game/League starter+Boss farmer

Hey, what do u think is that OK dmg?

Spoiler
press open in new window
Last edited by hzzz on Jan 26, 2019, 2:12:34 AM
hi

i am currently trying your build

i want to know what u think bout the combo tinkerskin + eldritch battery?

i used it with an arc trapper some leauges ago and it works fine here too.
even without the uber lab node -25% mana cost for traps i never run out of energy shield.

and with that u can go for rare gloves with throw an additional trap (and u get some life and res too on them if u manage to get some).

and is +2 lvl of support gems (i know its 2 ex) better than crit strike multi crafted on the bow?
Last edited by Envy85 on Jan 24, 2019, 11:50:53 AM
del
Last edited by hzzz on Jan 26, 2019, 2:12:21 AM
"
Envy85 wrote:
hi

even without the uber lab node -25% mana cost for traps i never run out of energy shield.

and with that u can go for rare gloves with throw an additional trap (and u get some life and res too on them if u manage to get some).

and is +2 lvl of support gems (i know its 2 ex) better than crit strike multi crafted on the bow?

You can play the way you are comfortable with.I probably won't use tinkerskin because there is loreweave in the game :) If you are playing MoM then you have already high mana pool and regen so mana cost won't be an issue.Also you use Lavianga's Spirit so it makes it even easier to manage mana.
+x level gems always mean higher dps so go for it if you have the currency.
"
"
Envy85 wrote:
hi

You can play the way you are comfortable with.I probably won't use tinkerskin because there is loreweave in the game :) If you are playing MoM then you have already high mana pool and regen so mana cost won't be an issue.Also you use Lavianga's Spirit so it makes it even easier to manage mana.

but with purity of X, herald of ash and anger we have nearly 100% mana reserved. i dont know why u mention MoM now. we cant use it in this build. (and i cant see you use loreweaver in ur guide too).

i thought the reason why u use slavedriver is that traps have blood magic?!
but i think slavedrivers dont rly give anything usefull and with the tinker+EB combo we dont need them. and throw an additional trap is a good dmg boost too + u can get life and resists on the gloves so we dont need to go for the expensive big rolls on other items :)
"
Envy85 wrote:
"
"
Envy85 wrote:
hi

but with purity of X, herald of ash and anger we have nearly 100% mana reserved. i dont know why u mention MoM now. we cant use it in this build. (and i cant see you use loreweaver in ur guide too).

i thought the reason why u use slavedriver is that traps have blood magic?!
but i think slavedrivers dont rly give anything usefull and with the tinker+EB combo we dont need them. and throw an additional trap is a good dmg boost too + u can get life and resists on the gloves so we dont need to go for the expensive big rolls on other items :)

Slavedriver is the reason to use HoA+Anger+Purity.This results in more damage and more jewels on skill tree.There is also a MoM version for mapping+leveling+hardcore purposes.It depends on what you play.You only have anger in essence worm when playing MoM.That's why you have all the mana available so Eldritch battery won't be useful.If you are playing with slavedrivers,Eldritch again is useless cause you aren't using mana anyway.So in both scenarios EB is useless.If i'm missing a point,let me know.This is my opinion about it so i hope it helps.
About Tinkerskin,in my opinion the only reason to use it for sustaining ES for Eldritch Battery.Other things it gives don't worth it.Loreweave or a rare chest is way better.
Hi there,

I just found your build and seems very interesting. So I started a new char and created a bow with the following stats:

Is this bow any good? I know it is lacking attack speed, but I hope it will work just fine.

Just take a look and tell me what you think.

Thank you in advance.
taH pagh taHbe'!
"
Lytor wrote:
Hi there,

I just found your build and seems very interesting. So I started a new char and created a bow with the following stats:

Is this bow any good? I know it is lacking attack speed, but I hope it will work just fine.

Just take a look and tell me what you think.

Thank you in advance.

Sorry for late response.I was out of town to visit family so didn't use computer much.Spell damage and crit multi are enough for a bow to be useful.Also +1 socketed gems is what you want for more damage.
Exactly build I was looking for, gonna role it as a Synthesis starter. Any tips specific to this builds?
I will add a section for 3.6 after wednesday's patch notes.That will include any changes related to this build and also i have some new stuff in my mind that i would like to share.If you guys have any ideas please leave a comment.
Last edited by soulsofblack93 on Mar 5, 2019, 7:52:51 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info