[3.15]Fire&Flamethrower Traps Saboteur/Strongest Combo in the Game/League starter+Boss farmer

After my first build was complete shit I ragequit. Now I see this and it peaked my interest. How is it in Delve so far?
"
Ragnuzz wrote:
After my first build was complete shit I ragequit. Now I see this and it peaked my interest. How is it in Delve so far?

I'm not playing this atm but i don't think this would be your choice if your goal is to push delve only(high levels of course).But for normal gameplay you should give it a try.Everything is explained in the guide.Feel free to message me in game if you have further questions.
"
"
Ragnuzz wrote:

I'm not playing this atm but i don't think this would be your choice if your goal is to push delve only(high levels of course).But for normal gameplay you should give it a try.Everything is explained in the guide.Feel free to message me in game if you have further questions.

I see, would other traps (e.g. arc traps be better for delve mines) or will trappers just struggle in general? I didn't do much in mines yet but the only big issue I can see is the limited space and therefore being easily hit
"
Ragnuzz wrote:
"
"
Ragnuzz wrote:

I see, would other traps (e.g. arc traps be better for delve mines) or will trappers just struggle in general? I didn't do much in mines yet but the only big issue I can see is the limited space and therefore being easily hit

From what i see people prefer mines for delving,but if you want to play as a trapper maybe you should pick arc.Fire trap's area radius might cause problems on the other hand arc clearing off screen :)
If your goal is to push level 300 for challenge then any build can do it for you so it's up to you.You need to learn positioning and need to know what to avoid in delve.
LOL just killed Hydra with trash gear and only a lvl 19 gem. Thanks for the build, it's awesome.
I'm also playing fire/flamethrower trap in this league, i use to gloves,one for arc trap for delving, the other one is my main gloves with flamethrower in it. fire and flamethrower traps is hard to use in delve,arc is the best option. thanks for the info i knew im doing something wrong with my trapper,im throwing flamethrower trap first then spam fire trap,thank you for the wonderful tip,need to practice shaper runs,my build is kinda different from yours. hope i can ask you more questions about trappers.
"
wolfshield12 wrote:
I'm also playing fire/flamethrower trap in this league, i use to gloves,one for arc trap for delving, the other one is my main gloves with flamethrower in it. fire and flamethrower traps is hard to use in delve,arc is the best option. thanks for the info i knew im doing something wrong with my trapper,im throwing flamethrower trap first then spam fire trap,thank you for the wonderful tip,need to practice shaper runs,my build is kinda different from yours. hope i can ask you more questions about trappers.

Most trap builds aren't very good at delve unfortunately.I tried to cover every detail in this guide so make sure you read the right sections.If you still have questions you can ask :)
Added 3.5 betrayal section.
Okay I think I have decided to try this as my league starter build in Betrayal. Wish me luck! Will comment back how it goes :D
i was thinking the same for Betrayal

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info