[3.15]Fire&Flamethrower Traps Saboteur/Strongest Combo in the Game/League starter+Boss farmer

Hmm i wonder how pricey those gloves will be on ladder
"
thehitt wrote:
Hmm i wonder how pricey those gloves will be on ladder

Slavedrivers? Those were not expensive in Incursion league.(25-40c)I don't know how frequent we can access to incursion temple this league but i believe they won't be as expensive as Delve league.(1ex+) But everything is expensive if you are planning to buy on league start :)
Im about to start on m pyromniac sab and i would like to know, whats the best way to start in the passive tree?
"
EathenKuma wrote:
Im about to start on m pyromniac sab and i would like to know, whats the best way to start in the passive tree?

Go for the right side of tree first,go for trap wheel and pick those Clever construction&High Explosives.Then go for acrobatics.Pick any life nodes you feel necessary.You can skip some critical strike nodes for later.While leveling you don't use flamethrower that much so skip the cooldown nodes for later.
Hello there,

I was wondering what should i focuse on next here's my gear:

And watcher's eye with Crit multi anger and phys taken as lightning for putity of lightning (got this one for 30c ^_^)

So far i managed to clear all guardians (first time died 2x on minotaur, 2nd time deathless) and shaper (died from beam once, my fault)

"
Segonja wrote:
Hello there,

I was wondering what should i focuse on next here's my gear:

And watcher's eye with Crit multi anger and phys taken as lightning for putity of lightning (got this one for 30c ^_^)

So far i managed to clear all guardians (first time died 2x on minotaur, 2nd time deathless) and shaper (died from beam once, my fault)

Crit multi on amulet,maybe some chaos resist on gear because most of the new content has chaos damage.Maybe better rings with some damage mods or diamonds for more crit.Boots with %11-12 spell dodge which drops from incursion temple so it is available this league.And finally if you got the money,a better body armour.Loreweave should be best choice this league cause there is so much damage going on.
Awesome build man. Most fun I have had with the game in awhile. Also fun using a small % used skill and doing well.
"
Goatdemon wrote:
Awesome build man. Most fun I have had with the game in awhile. Also fun using a small % used skill and doing well.

Glad you are enjoying :) Fire and flamethrower traps are very powerful but the reason it is not played much is because it's clear speed isn't good compared to arc and glacial cascade.
Hi,

I'm playing your build and the leveling has been super smooth.

I have a question that might be stupid but I'm gonna ask it anyway : >

When it comes to choosing a base for crafting the bow, any particular reason you decided to use a thicket bow ? Is it for the attack speed and faster blink arrow ?

I personaly use flame dash, so I was wondering if I could use any kind of bow since attack speed is useless to me ?
A 6-links thicket bow is super expensive compare to say a citadel bow so I want to be sure before I spend my hard earned currency.

Thank you !

Edit : Spelling.
Last edited by Ayohm on Dec 23, 2018, 3:05:58 PM
"
Ayohm wrote:
Hi,

I'm playing your build and the leveling has been super smooth.

I have a question that might be stupid but I'm gonna ask it anyway : >

When it comes to choosing a base for crafting the bow, any particular reason you decided to use a thicket bow ? Is it for the attack speed and faster blink arrow ?

I personaly use flame dash, so I was wondering if I could use any kind of bow since attack speed is useless to me ?
A 6-links thicket bow is super expensive compare to say a citadel bow so I want to be sure before I spend my hard earned currency.

Thank you !

Edit : Spelling.

Dexterity requirement and attack speed is the only things you care.Some bows require lots of dex which you don't have normally so be careful about that.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info