[3.15]Fire&Flamethrower Traps Saboteur/Strongest Combo in the Game/League starter+Boss farmer

"
Crêpo wrote:
PoB link for that gear setup?

(3.6 I mean)

I don't have VPN account anymore so i can't share PoB because it is blocked in my country.My account is open to everyone so you need to import it yourself.Open PoB -> Import/Export build -> Enter my account name (soulsofblack93) -> Synthesis League-HansExterminatesAgain.I only have one trapper in Synthesis so you won't make any mistakes.
Going with this as a league starter. Hoping to see updates/thoughts for 3.7, specially for the cwdt+ic setup. Ty!!
3.7 Updated.Please check the Legion section for any changes.Don't be shy to message me in game or post your questions here.It will be the build's 1 year anniversary in July :) Thanks GGG for fire and flamethrower traps.Keep melting bosses exiles and good luck in Legion.
"
6230374 wrote:
Going with this as a league starter. Hoping to see updates/thoughts for 3.7, specially for the cwdt+ic setup. Ty!!

I prepared a section for 3.7 Legion so check that out if you don't want to miss anything.I think the reworked Immortal call and new Steelskin both seems good and can be used on your own choice and playstyle.I can't say much before testing anything but i shared my opinion in the build's Legion section.
Thanks for the build! Is it still being updated or final as is?

"
Bulldozur wrote:
Thanks for the build! Is it still being updated or final as is?

Build is already ready.In 3.7 there isn't anything new for traps.Check the appropriate section for any changes.
Tree isn't updated, or if it is it's not showing for me. Still has 3.6 version of it. Excellent build nonetheless used it last League. Hope to see the new tree added soon so I can use it again.
"
mitchs998 wrote:
Tree isn't updated, or if it is it's not showing for me. Still has 3.6 version of it. Excellent build nonetheless used it last League. Hope to see the new tree added soon so I can use it again.

PoE website still isn't updated for new tree so talent tree section is empty right now.Check the path of building links.I updated them before league started.
Last edited by soulsofblack93 on Jun 12, 2019, 10:22:52 AM
I dislike using bows on trap builds just because of the disconnect between running around with a bow and not using it, it's a visual thing for me. How gimped is the build without a 6L bow? What are end game alternatives? Is there a shaper helm or gloves with a couple implicit gem links to still get flamethrower to a 6L?

Thanks!
"
Thunderchubs wrote:
I dislike using bows on trap builds just because of the disconnect between running around with a bow and not using it, it's a visual thing for me. How gimped is the build without a 6L bow? What are end game alternatives? Is there a shaper helm or gloves with a couple implicit gem links to still get flamethrower to a 6L?

Thanks!

You can absolutely play without bow and still do every content in the game.2-handed just provides more damage cause of the +x level of gems etc. There is concentrated effect and immolate for helments so you can check those out.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info