[3.15]Fire&Flamethrower Traps Saboteur/Strongest Combo in the Game/League starter+Boss farmer

"
1stEB_frost wrote:
Exactly build I was looking for, gonna role it as a Synthesis starter. Any tips specific to this builds?

I will add a section for 3.6 after patch notes including new gear recommendations and some other stuff i have been thinking about.If you have any questions about the build, feel free to ask if it isn't explained in the guide.
06/03/2019 - Added section for 3.6 Synthesis with new gear recommendations.Also did lots of editing to existing sections.This build is way more powerful now if you can get the optimal items for damage.
hey mate. im playing with agony tank build. im thinkin about start a new league with your build. is that good league starter?
"
hey mate. im playing with agony tank build. im thinkin about start a new league with your build. is that good league starter?

Yes it is.It is a very cheap and high dps build.Since it is a dodge build,it isn't very tanky and needs some proper gearing to tank enough damage to survive.That's the only weakness.
Hey mate, just wanted to thank you for the build.
I played it last season and really had a blast. Once you have some life on your gear and get used to the playstyle, every boss in the game is a breeze basically.

Flamethrower-Trap is so much fun! Can't believe they buffed it in 3.6, damage was already through the roof.

For those who want to add some movespeed, I went for a Shaper-Quiver with MS and a corrupted amulet with MS-implicit too. Those extra 17% turned out to be perfect for me. I gladly exchanged it for some damage as you have enough of it anyways.

Here's my endgame gear if anyone is interested. Got pretty lucky with the bow! You could still improve stuff here or there (penetration boot enchant would be nice) which is scary because I was able to easily clear all content. Phys as cold on the body adds some extra defense as I was using purity of ice.

I can encourage everyone to give this build a shot. I'm pretty sure you won't be disappointed. Also, there's plenty of room for experimentation with different gear as you can easily sacrifice some damage for better defenses, especially with the new patch notes in mind. Cheers!
Added my gear in 3.6 Synthesis league.Cleared everything except Uber Elder.Tried some different things this time and working pretty good right now.I'm still missing watcher's eye and empower lvl 4.After that Uber Elder will be piece of cake.
Hi, can you tell me what i need to do to survive better with this build, destructionofall char grngntshadow . thxs
"
Hi, can you tell me what i need to do to survive better with this build, destructionofall char grngntshadow . thxs

I checked your character and your build is a complete different and wrong one.You need to read the guide and change everything.I can't help you unless you are doing my build.
Your build seems pretty fun! I tried it in standard with random items and loved it. Gonna use it as starter in the flashback event :)
PoB link for that gear setup?

(3.6 I mean)
Last edited by Crêpo on May 12, 2019, 6:13:29 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info