[3.5] Leidenfrost Lead Lady. CI Brutus Lead Sprinkler. 10k ES, 4.7Mil Shaper DPS. 2.1k Strength

"
Timboman wrote:

I know that you do mention it in your jewels section, but I honestly think you are far undervaluing just how crazy it can be, even more so than the Anger Pen, or Clarity Mana/%ES ones that you recommend over it.

This very much may be the case. I've never actually got an ES gain on hit watchers before, I just know they are good through word of mouth.

I've been running T16 maps pretty comfortably at 12k ES with a clarity watchers but I did have a death to Hydra recently that kinda bugged me. It was a one shot which is probably my fault for running 200% monster damage and crit. I generally focus on preventing getting one shot as I tend to run some stupid maps where that is more the danger

"
akumalawl wrote:

Great guide btw WaffleT, really enjoy playing it. Any suggestions what I should upgrade next on my gear?

Cheers, always nice to hear.

Your gear is pretty impressive. I would look to get one of the better boot enchants from uber lab. Your gloves can be corrupted, I got 10% attack speed which feels nice but there is several options.

I would look to improve the helm. If you were going big budget I'd buy an ES rare with the molten strike enchant and then use essences of rage until you get good strength and ES.

If you wanted to keep with the black sun crest I'd look to buy one with better Int and Dex rolls. Int and Dex give good damage through accuracy and %damage from the coil. Can also be corrupted for extra stuff
"
WaffleT wrote:

Your gear is pretty impressive. I would look to get one of the better boot enchants from uber lab. Your gloves can be corrupted, I got 10% attack speed which feels nice but there is several options.

I would look to improve the helm. If you were going big budget I'd buy an ES rare with the molten strike enchant and then use essences of rage until you get good strength and ES.

If you wanted to keep with the black sun crest I'd look to buy one with better Int and Dex rolls. Int and Dex give good damage through accuracy and %damage from the coil. Can also be corrupted for extra stuff

Thanks for the feedback!

I will definately corrupt every pair of gloves I get from shaper(Which I killed for the first time ever in this league with your build(0 wipes too!)).

I really enjoy running lab and I have been trying to enchant my Black Sun Crest with no luck so far.. I guess I could go back to enchanting hubris circlets and sell whatever other good enchants I might hit.

Last edited by akumalawl on Jul 5, 2018, 12:32:46 PM
Hey building a char on this guide right now. Why take Chieftain/Raider over the classic Slayer/Pathfinder that everyone finds so OP these days (mostly because it is). Life leech+damage during flasks makes that combo insane in every attack build.
Mainly because Raider gives Attack Speed + Boss Frenzy Charge generation (Which equates to a TON more damage with this build, thus more damage to leech from) and Chieftain gives +40 Strength just pathing to it, 10% increased strength which is more ES and Damage in this build as well as Xoph's Blood "Covered in Ash" unique effect without having to ditch Astramentus which is effectively a 20% damage buff combined with a Temporal Chains style slowing effect.

Since it is not getting Vaal Pact, life regen supplements the existing leech quite well and when you factor in the %150 ES regen speed from upgraded Arakaali when Immortal Call stops the Blood Rage DoT it's very tanky without having to resort to focusing on even more leech.
"
Sher101 wrote:
Hey building a char on this guide right now. Why take Chieftain/Raider over the classic Slayer/Pathfinder that everyone finds so OP these days (mostly because it is). Life leech+damage during flasks makes that combo insane in every attack build.

Slayer is overleech for life only and does not work for ES. This build scales ES getting an easy 9k 10k without too much trouble and 12-13k with clarity watchers which are numbers that just would not be possible scaling with life. In any case chieften is really really good

You can play pathfinder over raider if you like. Raider is 20% damage, onslaught and frenzy charges. Pathfinder is 6% pen and flask generation. I think Raider is better for this build
Oh I figured with Ghost Reaver that it would convert to ES leech. Thanks for the prompt answer, just need to level faster to get my items equipped now!
Thanks for this great build!
Close to 2k Str and nearly 9k ES so far.
Killed Atziri, Esh and ubber Izaro without moving at all.
So much fun!
Great guide! One important recommendation - please elaborate on the skill tree leveling process a bit more (e.g. recommend the life nodes to take prior to switching to ES), and it would also be fantastic to have trees defined in the PoB link. Have the 30, 60, 90, etc. breakdown (and recommended) buildout would help out greatly (and also showing the jump once one has acquired the proper ascendancies).
All that and a bag of chips!
Last edited by Mooginator on Jul 7, 2018, 10:18:49 PM
"
Mooginator wrote:
Great guide! One important recommendation - please elaborate on the skill tree leveling process a bit more (e.g. recommend the life nodes to take prior to switching to ES), and it would also be fantastic to have trees defined in the PoB link. Have the 30, 60, 90, etc. breakdown (and recommended) buildout would help out greatly (and also showing the jump once one has acquired the proper ascendancies).

"Life nodes, get enough to feel safe" this line is the main reason why I don't want to do too many early trees. 'enough to feel safe' differs greatly depending on skill and gear which are things I don't know about the player. experienced players who get solid leveling gear can get by without taking any extra life nodes. New players will have more problems finding gear and won't know what to look for, they will die more and will be wanting to take many life nodes to keep progressing

I did post a lvl 66 tree after the swap to ES but any earlier and I would need to be guessing at their skill/gear level
Looks beefy AF and I love the idea of stacking stats that benefit both defense and offense.. and the fact it uses non meta items, however I feel clearspeed would just suck ass... cant you fit some clear skill in somewhere? Magma balls?
Last edited by Sha0Kahnn on Jul 10, 2018, 4:50:00 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info