[3.5] Leidenfrost Lead Lady. CI Brutus Lead Sprinkler. 10k ES, 4.7Mil Shaper DPS. 2.1k Strength

Thanks for this awesome build, im currently lvl 78 and have 9 k es its really good for my current level.

But es recharge or leech which one is correct i dont know :d is slow. I feel little squishy in boss fights. And gear upgrade tips will be good to me.

İtems :
Spoiler

I dont know how can i add my skill tree lol if u wish to look character name is moltenwaffle, thanks.
This is awesome.

Are you open to discussing about maybe tweaking it some so with a couple of swaps it can go from red trail flicker back to molten strike. I have some ideas right now but it requires losing some molten dps and EHP but you get a strong flicker for mapping.

I'm thinking of using Molten, EDWa, Concen, DoFL, Multistrike, and faster attacks, then swapping to Flicker, Ele Focus, EDWA, DoFL, Multi, Melee Splash for mapping.

Throw in Redtrail/Golden rule and maybe apep's supremacy, not sure how bad the bleed would be. POB shows a 75dps bleed, so maybe no Apeps, which makes resist capping easier.

Pick up the mace bleed nodes for 3 points and drop 3 somewhere else.

This puts us at a jewel/boot/3 gem swap to go from a 650k flicker for mapping to still really awesome boss dps with molten. I usually miss something when I start tweaking things, although I think I covered most of it.
"
Cekusan wrote:
Thanks for this awesome build, im currently lvl 78 and have 9 k es its really good for my current level.

But es recharge or leech which one is correct i dont know :d is slow. I feel little squishy in boss fights. And gear upgrade tips will be good to me.

İtems :
Spoiler

I dont know how can i add my skill tree lol if u wish to look character name is moltenwaffle, thanks.

Not sure about your issue, but having looked at your tree, you forgot to connect to the ranger start. If you add a point there (the projectile damage node) you can respect the 3 dex nodes between Point Blank and Arrow Dancing and use them elsewhere. As well as get movement speed from the Pure Talent jewel.

the build looks very solid, i will try it in flaskback!

i wonder is it possible to farm brutus somehow?
Any unique alternative for the shield?
Just completed my first uber elder in three leagues thanks to this build! The damage and the tankyness are so good and scalable.
I am very tempted to play this next league, but I am a little concerned about MS nerf. Any other attack skill that could step in f necessary ?
isn't the lead sprinkler super hard to get? it's usually really expensive in leagues unless somethings changed
"
kalanikila wrote:
isn't the lead sprinkler super hard to get? it's usually really expensive in leagues unless somethings changed

It depends on the league. Last two leagues it was down to 1c by day 2-3 of the new league. I didn't play lead sprinkler in earlier leagues when it was more popular
What do you think about a potential Iron Fortress/Repentance/Crown of Eyes life variant? Does that have potential or is the chain conversion just a meme?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info