[3.5] Leidenfrost Lead Lady. CI Brutus Lead Sprinkler. 10k ES, 4.7Mil Shaper DPS. 2.1k Strength

Do you think "The Sorrow of the Divine" would be a worth while flask? I understand our chest gives us ZO but the 40% increased dmg is nice.
Made this amulet, kinda thinking I'll slam it but it's unlikely I'll hit anything nice. Currently respecced my 89 scion to the build (9.2k ES) and just need to lvl some more and replace my crap rings before I try out uber elder
Last edited by zmertszzz on Jun 24, 2018, 2:26:21 AM
Why don't you have Iron Grip node allocated?
"
zmertszzz wrote:
Made this amulet, kinda thinking I'll slam it but it's unlikely I'll hit anything nice. Currently respecced my 89 scion to the build (9.2k ES) and just need to lvl some more and replace my crap rings before I try out uber elder

pretty spicy m8 hope for some es or some kind of ele dmg increase maybe?
"
cryyyy wrote:
Do you think "The Sorrow of the Divine" would be a worth while flask? I understand our chest gives us ZO but the 40% increased dmg is nice.

Nah sorrow of the divine is just a sulphur flask with ZO on it. I have removes bleed on my sulphur flask so I get the 40% damage and bleed immunity

"
zmertszzz wrote:

Sweet amulet. I'd probably exalt and hope for something good, just resistances has a decent chance and those help make finding better gear in other slots

"
Williama15k wrote:
Why don't you have Iron Grip node allocated?

Even with our massive strength iron grip only gives 3% more damage for 2 points which is worse then other damage nodes in the tree. Iron grip only increases projectile physical damage. Pretty much none of our damage comes from physical its all flat fire damage from the lead sprinkler
"
"
WaffleT wrote:
"
cryyyy wrote:

Nah sorrow of the divine is just a sulphur flask with ZO on it. I have removes bleed on my sulphur flask so I get the 40% damage and bleed immunity

Realized that when I posted my bad.
What kind of APS do you have Waffle? my attack speed with multistrike feels insanely clunky when im locked into MS animation because the AS feels low
"
Rosslol wrote:
What kind of APS do you have Waffle? my attack speed with multistrike feels insanely clunky when im locked into MS animation because the AS feels low

Yeah this is why I recommend using it last. I added Acuity and Retribution into the build to help with this. Quality on ancestral call gives 10% and quality on blood rage gives another 5% which really helps too.

Some people never feel that smooth with multistrike and I see other builds that prefer to use the skill without it, its is a taste thing. Concentrated effect gives more damage so you might want to give that a go
Hello, can you check my char? I just respec'd from my old build and have the identical items that you have (even better with clarity watchers) and i can't get close to 10k, or even dream about 12k es.
Thanks.
My es is around 7.8k
How do you have so much life on hit? i was looking at the PoB and it shows you have like 2k or so, and without having vitality void. Im using the Pure talent Gem and have Vitality void and its still not as high. Is there something im missing?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info