[3.5] Leidenfrost Lead Lady. CI Brutus Lead Sprinkler. 10k ES, 4.7Mil Shaper DPS. 2.1k Strength

My amulet suffix slams went as expected, disappointment D:

on the bright side it lets me keep rolling for a better shield, maybe I'll try crafting a new amulet

I was able to pick up a nice watchers eye for 5.5 ex, and finished out my ring slots.

I think I'll push the build to 94 and see how much extra ES I can get from the primal spirit node. Currently sitting at 11.6k without using empower or 21 discipline.
"
brunowa wrote:
I'm respeccing my level 88 scion character as we speak to see what kind of defensive stats I can get.

I'm currently at 6,100 ES (with level 17 discipline on)... admittedly I need to flesh out tree to get another 60 or so Strength. But other than that I'm feeling capped with top rolled strength gear. Rings and shield are just temporary gear with strength rolls to see what kind of ES I can hit.

Also, question on Pure Talent... I have it allocated, yet for some reason I can't respec out of the points that are currently connecting me from scion to ranger areas? Anything I'm missing here?

6k ES is low but should be enough to get started. You have another 300 Strength to get between tree and gear and then getting quality on your chest and a shield with a proper ES total to get up to the level of the other people playing the character

The Pure talent jewel isn't what allows you to respec connecting to the ranger but the scion ascendancy node "Path of the ranger" which you get from uber lab

"
zmertszzz wrote:
My amulet suffix slams went as expected, disappointment D: on the bright side it lets me keep rolling for a better shield, maybe I'll try crafting a new amulet

I was able to pick up a nice watchers eye for 5.5 ex, and finished out my ring slots.

I think I'll push the build to 94 and see how much extra ES I can get from the primal spirit node. Currently sitting at 11.6k without using empower or 21 discipline.

Shame about that but at least you hit fire resistance which isn't useless.

That watchers eye is near perfect, excellent work. Its impressive that you've managed to get so close to 12k ES while using a damage amulet instead of the defensive Astrementis

Primal Spirit is the best ES option but I'm teetering on the edge of having more Int then Dex. I kinda want to keep freeze immunity from the belt and not need to get a removes freeze flask. I'm probably going to take Written in blood, is has pretty much the same ES per point and only a bit less damage
Im actually at the same problem with int over dex, but should be able to solve by grabbing different rolls on the helm. Primal spirit might make that impossible though, so written in blood is a great recommendation in the meantime. Im thinking I'll absolutely hit 12K shield if I can get some +1 shaper gloves, the enlighten/empower 4, and 21 vaal discipline. But that's really pushing the min max lol.

PS don't be afraid to vaal your belts everyone (jk)
Thanks for your answers above Waffle!
Hi Waffle,

can you help me to improve your build ? You have about 200k damage for ball. I arrive to 150 about... Why ??? this is my pastebin (have include your level 92 for compare) https://pastebin.com/nuxv1mV0

I have Dying sun... but not have the enchant (not exist in this moment in Incursion League).

Thanks for the advice.

"
zmertszzz wrote:
Im actually at the same problem with int over dex, but should be able to solve by grabbing different rolls on the helm. Primal spirit might make that impossible though, so written in blood is a great recommendation in the meantime. Im thinking I'll absolutely hit 12K shield if I can get some +1 shaper gloves, the enlighten/empower 4, and 21 vaal discipline. But that's really pushing the min max lol.

PS don't be afraid to vaal your belts everyone (jk)

There is so much room for vaaling implicits this league. Rings can get strength, belt can get strength or attack speed (great belt btw) helm can get +2 to AOE or aura gems (great but not worth chasing as the helm enchant is better)

I've been double corrupting pairs of gloves when I get that in the temple hoping for a curse on hit. I've thrown away many pairs so it will probably remain a dream

"
emix86 wrote:
Hi Waffle,

can you help me to improve your build ? You have about 200k damage for ball. I arrive to 150 about... Why ??? this is my pastebin (have include your level 92 for compare) https://pastebin.com/nuxv1mV0

I have Dying sun... but not have the enchant (not exist in this moment in Incursion League).

Thanks for the advice.

Series of minor upgrades you get as you play and shop. Putting your auras in the helm gives them +1 and I use empower + enlighten to give them another +3. Neither of your rings have a %increased damage roll which does alot more then added flat damage, we already have so much flat damage. Your Wise oak is bottom roll 10% pen. It goes up to 15% pen for more damage. These sorts of things.
Thank you for the Guide.. i like it :)
Last edited by Kirby1978 on Jun 25, 2018, 9:01:04 AM
Hi waffle ,

A simple question : if you only have a 5 link on the chest what the best plan ?

Molten strike /Ancestral call/ele damage/ele focus and multistrike or damage on full life ?

Thank you for the great build :)
Currently at 8,300 ES. I seem to be dying a lot at T10 maps. Any tips on staying alive? Do I need more leech or something?

I find there are often monsters or bosses who just smash my ES down... and then with less than 20% ES they take me down before I can get my ES back up.

Have struggled to get a higher ES shield as it's been tough capping resistances... anything with higher ES and good resistances is super expensive. The only item I don't have is the Watcher's Eye... not sure I"ll ever get it as they are so expensive too.

Last edited by brunowa on Jun 26, 2018, 10:55:09 PM
uber elder deathless! Crap loot of course! The dps felt fine without dying sun or the enchant, vaal discipline was able to proc twice during the fight so make sure to use that. Managed to hit 12.2K es once I got lvl 94 with the clarity watchers eye. Thanks again for the build

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info