[3.5] Leidenfrost Lead Lady. CI Brutus Lead Sprinkler. 10k ES, 4.7Mil Shaper DPS. 2.1k Strength

"
DanielQ wrote:
Hi, thinking of starting this build but have loads of questions.

1. Any replacement for molten strike? I understand that it’s the best melee skill currently but I have played the hell out of molten strike and want to try something different. Double strike or consecrated path viable? Sorry I don’t have path of building with me currently.

2. Any alternatives for black sun crest? Gives us a huge dps boost but really hate the reduced light radius.

3. Will speccing to the Templar nodes be good? 3 nodes for basically 20 strength plus elemental penetration.

1. On the front page I suggest charged dash since its got good damage with the movement speed this build has. It can become any of the skills pretty easy just dropping the point blank part.

2. Black Sun Crest got worse in 3.4 when light radius got nerfed. The item section recommends either getting an ES base with the helm enchant or delve crafting a 'nearby enemies have - fire resistance' ES helm

3. I'm not sure what you mean there. The build already gets the Templar strength + pen node
"
WaffleT wrote:
"
DanielQ wrote:
Hi, thinking of starting this build but have loads of questions.

1. Any replacement for molten strike? I understand that it’s the best melee skill currently but I have played the hell out of molten strike and want to try something different. Double strike or consecrated path viable? Sorry I don’t have path of building with me currently.

2. Any alternatives for black sun crest? Gives us a huge dps boost but really hate the reduced light radius.

3. Will speccing to the Templar nodes be good? 3 nodes for basically 20 strength plus elemental penetration.

1. On the front page I suggest charged dash since its got good damage with the movement speed this build has. It can become any of the skills pretty easy just dropping the point blank part.

2. Black Sun Crest got worse in 3.4 when light radius got nerfed. The item section recommends either getting an ES base with the helm enchant or delve crafting a 'nearby enemies have - fire resistance' ES helm

3. I'm not sure what you mean there. The build already gets the Templar strength + pen node

Thanks for the answers! I meant the templar starting node to get the bonus from the pure talent jewel.
Hello!

Thank you for such an interesting build! (https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2172248
[3.5] Leidenfrost Lead Lady. CI Brutus Lead Sprinkler.)

As a new player, I would like to ask you what affixes affects mostly on DPS, and what on survivability. For example, top DPS boosts for boss killing are: 1) Str, 2) Elemental damage, 3) Attack speed etc.

Top affixes for defence are 1) Flat ES, 2) % ES 3)... etc.

I am looking for rare amulet atm and don't know what to focus on.

Thank you very much.
Hmm. I'm Level 85 and just respecc'd to this build. Got almost the highest strength rolls on every unique gear and jewel. Have only 1941 strength and 8k ES with discipline. I dunno why, or is this normal? My total ES leech is only 1% and that's because of pure talent. It doesn't feel sufficient tbh. My ES recharge rate is so bad. its around 300 ES/sec. It's a bit problematic to survive. Pls, help.
"
RIPSL664 wrote:
Hmm. I'm Level 85 and just respecc'd to this build. Got almost the highest strength rolls on every unique gear and jewel. Have only 1941 strength and 8k ES with discipline. I dunno why, or is this normal? My total ES leech is only 1% and that's because of pure talent. It doesn't feel sufficient tbh. My ES recharge rate is so bad. its around 300 ES/sec. It's a bit problematic to survive. Pls, help.

There is no help. Well, you could upgrade your rings (almost no ES, no WED), your shield pretty much doesnt give you ES, it only has strength and some res. I have 9.1k ES with 1.9k str, but my gear is just better.

Your ES recharge rate will be shit and well, non existent because of blood rage. Want better leech? Just buy energy shield on hit discipline watcher's eye.

Build is good. You can play other melee skills (infernal blow, consecrated path, tectonic slam) till red maps, then molten strike is just too good. Syndicate start hurting and you need kill them asap, but other melee skills doesnt offer that. Infernal blow needs 2 non damage supports to feel good and is just too clunky (you want multistrike for single target, but you clear white mobs with one hit, but if you drop multistrike you meet syndicate and you do no dmg whatsoever without multistrike, but with multistrike you are locked while clearing trash mobs). Consecrated path is the fastets, but you are pure melee and frenzy charge sustain is so bad on bosses you have to have frenzy setup to have charges on bosses. Tectonic slam is in the middle, is faster than infernal blow, has better single target than both skills and you are not melee.

Don't play anything else but molten strike unless you are masochist.
Hi I am loving this build and must say its one of the best and most funnest things I have played. I've managed to take it further in end-game content compared to my other characters. I am trying to take down uber-elder now, is there any recommendations for upgrading my gear to make the fight easier?
Thanks a lot for the detailed guide you've written :) !

Spoiler

Edit: Managed to take uber-elder down today. Thanks for the build :D !
Last edited by Hasakii on Jan 5, 2019, 3:19:23 AM
Hi, i like your build. What do you think about delve? I'm playing a MS Jugg with 10k life and it can get quite rough with that at 400+ when you roll double dmg mods or something with a high crit multiplier. So do you think I can boost the ES with a bit of currency investment? Got plenty from delving. Ultimately I'm looking for a replacement for my Jugg. Hate circling around all those bad rolled areas.

build going strong but sometimes it feels the leech is not enough, damage wise i feel fine doing T14s but some packs i can go from facetanking them fine til they out of the blue 1 hits me @ 8k ES and full flasks going im guessing getting a watcher's eye with ES on hit when Discipline is up is the only way to boost up the leech

other than that some upgrades will needed in the future due missing some ES on rings and getting a better shield even possible changeing out the head as someone pointed out earlier in the thread
Nice
"
nothingtoxic wrote:

build going strong but sometimes it feels the leech is not enough, damage wise i feel fine doing T14s but some packs i can go from facetanking them fine til they out of the blue 1 hits me @ 8k ES and full flasks going im guessing getting a watcher's eye with ES on hit when Discipline is up is the only way to boost up the leech

other than that some upgrades will needed in the future due missing some ES on rings and getting a better shield even possible changeing out the head as someone pointed out earlier in the thread

Your experience is the same as mine and I have similar gear, at 8.6k ES. The watchers eye feels like the missing piece, but I just can't afford it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info