[3.5] Leidenfrost Lead Lady. CI Brutus Lead Sprinkler. 10k ES, 4.7Mil Shaper DPS. 2.1k Strength

thoughts on adding Vaal Pact to the build? Jumps my ES/hit to 3381/hit but i lose 405/sec regen.

edit: nm... guess it completely negates blood rage
Last edited by Botmaster5 on Jan 16, 2019, 11:23:58 AM
So, food for thought, I messed around with this build for a bit and still am currently playing it. i didn't like that I couldn't do reflect maps so I went inquisitor/elementalist with starting from inq node to get the extra 5% pen.

I branched across the top to get to CI and I even get to dip into fire dmg at the top. I have like 50-60% ele pen with no reflect dmg and on top of that I was able to move out of elemental overload letting crit back into the mix at 93% to hit. I socketed efficient training into every socket node along the way.
I know you lose some strength this way but the increased pen more than makes up for it.

I also run currently Faster attacks/multi/full life/elendmg/Acall for gems which for the clearing I do for now works well.

I can go more into detail if you want but I think this build improves on some of the map weakness and opens doors to improve dps/defense further.
https://pastebin.com/aCqJwgzW

i dont understand how im getting popped through 10.5k ES 100-0 on some maps. im paying attention to 'reflect' map mods and rerolling them

can someone take a look.
I can not cast a CI because I do not have enough living

I can not use empower and enlighten because it takes too much mana

and life leech is cruelly little

Sorry for the bad English is translated by a translator :)
How the hell do i get up to 10 k es. At 66 i have 3.5 at most with ci. I get that 10 k is at lvl 90 but still.
This is one of the strongest builds I've played so far, and it could scale much more. I had tweaked it bit to be more tanky so I ended up with 3 endurance charges, 13K+ armor and 60% block chahce with all my flasks up. This combined with Aegis Aurora unique shield makes things a lot different when delving or jumping into big packs. The other change is utilizing of Elemental Equilibrium with lightning damage. I have experimented a lot with different skills, but there are only two viable choices to proc EE:
Storm Brand + Chain OR Ball Lightning + GMP. I prefer the SB because it's more useful on bosses and I sometimes swap to BL in delve because sockets are the same color. The other major difference is using Vaal Haste instead of Anger. I am using normal Haste all the time and when a boss or syndicate fight comes I cast my Vaal Haste which feels like a double damage buff.
The only problems I had so far are in the Uber Elder encounter. Chills and other sources of slow are quite annoying. That's why I have this Watcher's Eye.
You can check or import my character from:
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/klan_nedoklan/characters
name is Фръгам_си_топките and I am not Russian.

Looking for some crafting advice here as I don't do too much crafting so looking for the best way to proceed. Picked up this pretty nice ring, gives me over 500 es on its own, and it has two open prefixes. What do you all think is the best thing I could put on it?
Thanks.

Selling whole character, if someone needs pm me in game or here
Hey,

thank you for the guide. A friend of mine was telling me to try and that it was awesome, I was doubting him but he was right.

It is shiny, it is red and there are explosions everywhere. You should rename it Micheal Bay Scion.

I killed easily the Vaal Temple corrupted this morning. Shaper should fall tonight and UE within 2 weeks.

Now for the question, sorry I am still a 'noob' so it might be stupid:

Would we be better off taking out Point blank to replace it with something else? 2 points might be usefull).

And I am lvl 86, have a fairly good stuff I think and am still far from 9k ES (8550). Once I reach Retribution it will be 8700. Any idea why?

Here is my PoB: https://pastebin.com/dgDFyN9Y

I would guess I need a better shield, but can't find anything good that would let me keep my res caped (and even on lightning I have only 74% :/)

Cheers, have a nice day, thanks for your time and thanks for the guide again.
"
nxus wrote:
Hey,
Would we be better off taking out Point blank to replace it with something else? 2 points might be usefull).

And I am lvl 86, have a fairly good stuff I think and am still far from 9k ES (8550). Once I reach Retribution it will be 8700. Any idea why?

Here is my PoB: https://pastebin.com/dgDFyN9Y

I would guess I need a better shield, but can't find anything good that would let me keep my res caped (and even on lightning I have only 74% :/)

Hey there, I'll join the thread and give some answer to your questions:

Point Blank is the strongest passive for MS on the tree, you can check it out by going to the configuration tab in PoB and entering a value < 11 for projectile travel distance. If you'll now remove Point Blank you can see what I mean.

I see from your PoB that you are heavily relying on the resistances from your shield. One way to change that would be to buy a more defensive abyss jewel with resistances and maximum energy shield. Also the ring isn't ideal, imo you don't need leech on your ring, every ball leeches already ~1,4k ES and enough mana to sustain without that ring. I'd look for a ring to cap your resists and some strength on top. Something like this where you can craft 16 dual resists on top (I estimated you'd use an Archon Kite shield without any resists besides the implicit and an abyss jewel with +10 all res). Strength gives a bunch of ES (like 40 Strength on that ring added ~350 ES for you). Hope it helps!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info