[3.5] Leidenfrost Lead Lady. CI Brutus Lead Sprinkler. 10k ES, 4.7Mil Shaper DPS. 2.1k Strength

Am I missing something in this build? I'm not even close to 10k ES. When I fill your build with equipment and missing Watchers jewel I get 3k ES.
Right now I don't have full build yet and only 70lvl, but with 1.5k ES and les than 3k life I feel squishy AF.

poe planner, OP build with gear
Last edited by paziek on Dec 1, 2018, 6:04:20 AM
Hi, I used this build in the version from Bristoling (https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2014469). In version 3.1, it was a monster build. Returned to the game for this league. Actually some questions, why not a witch? Is it a playable build through an elementalist? What about Xoph's Blood?
"
paziek wrote:
Am I missing something in this build? I'm not even close to 10k ES. When I fill your build with equipment and missing Watchers jewel I get 3k ES.
Right now I don't have full build yet and only 70lvl, but with 1.5k ES and les than 3k life I feel squishy AF.

poe planner, OP build with gear

Es is 100% dependent on 4 things. Having geoffris. Having shapers touch. Having mana to es watchers eye, and most importantly...raw strength.
I am running this build atm and I am level 64 up to the point where I can change to pure ES. I have no much time to play, but as far as I can tell this is extremely cheap. Gloves were expensive a bit at the beginning but I see a significant price drop as more and more players farming Shaper and this drops 80% of the time. Need to get 6 link, but I am so unlucky so I may buy it at the end.
Hey this build hardcore viable?
just curious: why not run a Lycosidae?
Last edited by JoshuaCG on Dec 11, 2018, 3:36:37 AM
"
JoshuaCG wrote:
just curious: why not run a Lycosidae?

Probably because it does literally nothing for the build. 0es 0str 0resistances... monsters evading our attacks is really not an issue
I'm playing on this build and have one question. Why my es leech is so low?
My PoB link: https://pastebin.com/bziK0LQ7
Help me please

Last edited by Kanatoru on Dec 12, 2018, 5:34:21 PM
sry first time posted on forum
Last edited by Kanatoru on Dec 13, 2018, 12:09:53 AM
ok I was just curious, I'm a huge noob but i've seen other builds use it so I thought I'd ask and see if I learned something, which I did

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info