[3.5] Leidenfrost Lead Lady. CI Brutus Lead Sprinkler. 10k ES, 4.7Mil Shaper DPS. 2.1k Strength

@goresplattered

I’m a bit suprised you have 2k more Es than me but at the same time you’re using an atramentis with a %strength roll plus you got a great corruption on your belt. Additionally you have %strength on your helm but mine have 320 flat Es which comes out to be more total Es on my character with current gear. Other than that you have an extra 100 Es on your shield.

Now that I type it out maybe it does make sense I’m missing 2k Es lol. Anyway if you’re bored let me know if you see anything else I am missing at this point. The damage output I have right now is great and I still have lots of room for improvement especially on my gems. I am also running Uber lab to try and get the damage pen mod. Overall the build feels great but at times I can feel a bit squishy.

Like I said a few posts ago, strength is literally everything for this build. If I remove my shapers gloves I drop from 13k es to 3k es. That's how powerful our str stack is.

As regards to our differences, I now have 2261 strength. If i remove my shield i lose almost exactly 2k es...because of this I'd assume if you had my shield alone you would gain right around 1k es.

I've been tooling around with the idea of buying a str % corrupted xophs. According to pob a 6% corruption would net me ~ -950 es and -7k dps. However I would gain the 10% pen. Unfortunately buying one would be quite the price to pay for a test like that. I'm very comfortable with my damage output but I dont want to lose any defences whatsoever. We have so much raw es but that's it. Almost 0 phys mitigation. I still get one hit by stuff, like the level 400 Aul I have that 1 hits me with any attack of his (he has 97% extra damage as fire among other rippy mods). That's the only thing holding me back from buying it
Last edited by Goresplattered138 on Oct 24, 2018, 10:39:00 PM
what is the logic and/or benefit of going ES vs life, as strength stacking already grants flat life naturally and you could possibly get a better chestpiece, and any special reason for ele focus vs conc effect considering i see conc effect often used in MS builds and is a greater more multiplier in the end?
"
Boni94 wrote:
what is the logic and/or benefit of going ES vs life, as strength stacking already grants flat life naturally and you could possibly get a better chestpiece, and any special reason for ele focus vs conc effect considering i see conc effect often used in MS builds and is a greater more multiplier in the end?

I have yet to see a build that gets 10-13k Life. Using the chest and shapers gloves lets us get gains to flat Es and %es which always the build to get very high Es pool. Also you can certainly use conc effect but for the clear felt worse and the damage is already really good so it’s not a big worry for me.

Damage is already wonderful there's no need for more, so much so that I'm not even looking to get a +projectile helm...I value the ias during bloodrage more...but if you want to use conc go for it. I personally dont because Id rather not swap for bosses and conc sucks for clearspeed.

As far as why not go life? There's plenty of other life based BLS builds out there if you want to go that route. Gearing would be so dramatically different it would bo longer be the same build as our OP theorycrafted an extreme str stack BLS build solely around the gloves and chest. Plus in order to stack so high the only source of chaos res we have is up to 12% from our boots, we'd get absolutely wrecked by chaos damage. OP tried going hybrid but couldn't because of this alone
Last edited by Goresplattered138 on Oct 25, 2018, 2:39:46 PM
This is the strongest build I've ever tried! Huge thanks to OP for it!!

I've got lucky and found 2 cheap Le Heups corrupted with % Strength, so I just went All In on the uniques and got myself a belt with corrupted % All res and after that was really easy to get the Wise Oak bonus.

I'm with 13k ES at level 86. Here are my equips:

How do you guys regen ES? I just hit 72 today, and i had to pickup Vaal with some leech nodes. Is it because I did not take the chieftain ascend?
"
Gunzip wrote:
How do you guys regen ES? I just hit 72 today, and i had to pickup Vaal with some leech nodes. Is it because I did not take the chieftain ascend?

I have 4.8% regen from the tree. 2% from chieftain, 1.8% from Warrior's Blood, and 1% from Sanctity. But those 4.8% barely cover the 4% degen from Blood Rage

The main sustain of our build actually comes from the 1% leech we get from the Pure Talent jewel (you have to connect the tree to the Duelist start!). Another very important point is having the Soul of Arakaali in your Pantheon with the Arachnoxia upgrade. With this, everytime you have Blood Rage active (and you should have it on all the time) and Immortal Call procs, you have +50% MORE regen and leech rate, its just bonkers

Anyway, I strongly recommend you to spec out of jugg and into chieftain, the 1000 accuracy is out-numbered in DPS by a large margin when you take into account the 10% STR + enemies covered in ashes. The endurance charges may look tempting, but I can easily sustain max endurance charges in maps/delve with Endurance Charge on Melee Stun linked to Shield Charge, leaving me with the problem only on bosses, but without the 10% STR you lose almost 1k ES. Plus having the 2% life regen stops you from degening all the time from blood rage, is a huge QoL improvement in my opinion

The only real advantage I see on taking the jugg node is the "Can't be chilled", which is really annoying sometimes, but I don't think it's worth it
Last edited by Lucasbaile on Oct 29, 2018, 9:39:29 AM
Hi
Thank you , WaffleT, for this amazing build.
This build looks like old pre nerf Dark Pact- brutal, strong as hell, high -tanky. Lucky, I capped my lowest resistances-lightning and cold on the same level. Plus a sapphire flask with immunity to chill - helps a lot with annoying mods in delve mines.
At 95 level - almost 13,2 K ES with a classic gear ( maybe in future I'll try with hubris helmet and pure ES shield ) ; 2,255 Strength, still hunting for an enchant with 3 add. projectiles.
Started this build and I'm having a lot of fun, just wondering what the a lvl 70 tree should look like with the new Templar area? The one in the leveling section is outdated

Thanks!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info