[3.5] Leidenfrost Lead Lady. CI Brutus Lead Sprinkler. 10k ES, 4.7Mil Shaper DPS. 2.1k Strength

"
Xyrm wrote:
Curious for anyone who's playing the build nowadays, the one thing that really annoyed me (to the point that I couldn't play it anymore... yes I have strange neuroses) was that despite being immune to freeze, the build was not immune to chill. It's crazy how much stuff in the game chills. Has this been fixed? I haven't noticed any changes but I very likely missed something.

nope still getting chilled, its annoying but when its really bad just swap to a heat flask. but atleast u dont need to spam flasks very often while doing most content. i have not found a better solution yet.
Took a few trys, but was able to beat Uber Elder with this.
Anything that´s unrelated to elephants is irrelephant
"
BulldogCFC wrote:

elder uber was relatively easy. the only thing that killed me was getting caught in a slow with multistrike not allowing me to escape. granted it happened 3 times the first kill but only once my 2nd kill. i think if i get some kaoms roots it can be deathless
"
"
BulldogCFC wrote:

elder uber was relatively easy. the only thing that killed me was getting caught in a slow with multistrike not allowing me to escape. granted it happened 3 times the first kill but only once my 2nd kill. i think if i get some kaoms roots it can be deathless

Yeah it was mostly the multistrike lock that killed me, also I need to learn the fight better so I can do it more smoothly.
Anything that´s unrelated to elephants is irrelephant
Killed uber elder first time in my life (5 tries). I picked the avatar o fire node (sitting at level 95 now). Helped a lot against the cold damage, immunity to chill flask helped too.
What? Avatar converts your damage output not damage taken.

I run a chill/freeze immune flask as well even with the cyclopean giving freeze immunity. Chill is too frustrating.

I hit 95 myself. With 93 and 94 I went for Light of Divinity, but when I went to 95 I respecced those and filled the Beserking cluster. The 18% ias is extremely nice to have.
"
What? Avatar converts your damage output not damage taken.

I run a chill/freeze immune flask as well even with the cyclopean giving freeze immunity. Chill is too frustrating.

I hit 95 myself. With 93 and 94 I went for Light of Divinity, but when I went to 95 I respecced those and filled the Beserking cluster. The 18% ias is extremely nice to have.

My bad, thanks for explaining. I will respec and take the forces of nature for the elemental pen, looks good.
Last edited by ForHer on Oct 21, 2018, 7:41:38 AM
"
"
4.7 Mil Shaper DPS

No video of a Shaper kill.

Chimera definitely shows far lower DPS.

Urgh...

E: Not like it really matters. I just wish people would stop with the Shaper DPS in the title. Especially when they don't even have a Shaper video up.

u reminded me a guy who checks poe guides and tells ppl how they are extrimely expensive (plus what they show in the guide isnt right) and he disables most of the effects on pob (like no frenzy no power charge no cold pen frost bomb no lightning pen orb of storms and etc) blaims them for that. Then shows hes own build which all of those effects are ON, on he's pob build. And then he says yea that's my build and that's how u make a build. (which one of he's jewel cost more than other guys build). Idk how to feel about that. I don't know neither of you but that comment kinda salty tbh. But hey what do i know. I guess i should start collecting lunaris priests that nobody wants :)
"
"
4.7 Mil Shaper DPS

No video of a Shaper kill.

Chimera definitely shows far lower DPS.

Urgh...

E: Not like it really matters. I just wish people would stop with the Shaper DPS in the title. Especially when they don't even have a Shaper video up.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J7hd6NNPuTM&feature=youtu.be

Here ya go heres a full shaper kill
Last edited by Goresplattered138 on Oct 21, 2018, 9:46:02 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info