[3.5]Tybbber's Champion Chin Sol full fire Blast Rain/RoA | Uber Elder farmer/all content viable

"
Do we run tabula until we can afford to buy rings for a loreweave? or is there another alternative like belly or something

This is usually what i do, yes. A Belly is the second option that you can safely use and works great however.

"
In the Chimera video I see your link colors at the end. You have GGGRB and in POB link you also have same GGGRB for ROA, but in guide under ROA links you have GGRBB. Can you confirm what are the optimal links for ROA and BR please.

It is because i changed the setup from the video to a more optimized one in Flashback. Right gems links are in the gem links section, no worries.

"
Also you seem to be generating frenzy charges in the videos. Not sure from where.

I would say blood rage is my only source of generating those.

"
Do you use a weapon swap to get a buff before bosses?

I weapon swap to a staff which has cast speed to proc Adrenaline by using a Blasphemy + Blood magic + any curse.

"
Last one. Are you using both herald of ash and anger? I thought I only saw one buff.

Yes.

"
Awesome build just trying to make sure I understand it all.

Thanks, i appreciate, and no problem!

"
Tyb feel free to correct me but my understanding of these questions is:

Frenzy charge's are generated through Blood Rage.

Weapon swap is used with blasphemy/blood magic/ any curse to proc adrenaline

Use both herald of ash and anger as we don't run out of mana (with mana leach from claw node converted to bow skills with lion's eye jewel)

Answered all of those, but you are completely correct on every single one!
Hey mate, great guy. I think this will be my starter league in Delve since i've never played a bow build though i play since beta before 1.0 XD

"
TybbberLol wrote:

"
Do you use a weapon swap to get a buff before bosses?

I weapon swap to a staff which has cast speed to proc Adrenaline by using a Blasphemy + Blood magic + any curse.

Just a reminder that this won't be anymore necessary, because in 3.4 auras will be istant. So i think i will have a random BM+purity somewhere, and so gaining 1 socket offhand for leveling another gem.
Watch out for the cooldown, because now the auras will have cooldowns so you can't turn it off immediately. GGG said it will be short, but... we need to see the exact number.
Last edited by Serge91 on Aug 31, 2018, 5:18:38 AM
"
Just a reminder that this won't be anymore necessary, because in 3.4 auras will be istant. So i think i will have a random BM+purity somewhere, and so gaining 1 socket offhand for leveling another gem.
Watch out for the cooldown, because now the auras will have cooldowns so you can't turn it off immediately. GGG said it will be short, but... we need to see the exact number.

That is very true, but it was also to get more free sockets on the gear because abyssal gear doesn't help with the amount of sockets you can use.
Interesting build. Looked at RoA during Incursion but never quite put it together. Few questions if you don't mind :)

I'm going to be league starting with a friend who's going GC mines for bossing and I'll be the map clear character. Thoughts on the ascendancy choices for mapping? I'd like to be able to to bosses solo if need be so I don't mind going the champion route but Deadeye looks good.

i notice you said you went fortify route in Incursion, would you recommend this for delve given the abyssal crafting mats that are coming means we may be able to get the flat scaling a bit faster?
Crafting Consortium - The Igloo Mirror Shop
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3283615
"
TybbberLol wrote:

That is very true, but it was also to get more free sockets on the gear because abyssal gear doesn't help with the amount of sockets you can use.

I always use the BM+purity combo on the swap setup for two reasons:

1) i dont want it on my normal gear, because that means i have that aura on the skill bar, and it is needed to have the aura icon on the skillbar otherwise you would lose the 80% of Adrenaline uptime if you then remove it from the skill bar ---> total waste of damage
2) having that thing on the skillbar makes it possible to accidentally press the button whenever you dont want to (during a fight, where you can press a wrong button), causing a death for having reserved the life.

It's very easy to use "W", then press the aura button, then press again "W" in safe zone.
I hope that the cooldown won't be too long for this.

EDIT: Do you advise the Champion build over the Scion?
Also, why do you say that Ascendant choice is more expensive? It's because you need to invest into accuracy?
Last edited by Serge91 on Aug 31, 2018, 12:43:53 PM
"
EDIT: Do you advise the Champion build over the Scion?
Also, why do you say that Ascendant choice is more expensive? It's because you need to invest into accuracy?

Ascendant needs better gear to reach similar level of DPS, but has access to more jewels slots if you wish to. It gets rewarded with Slayer's leech for doing so though. Accuracy is a big part of that gearing as well yes.
So far doing well. However, build feels a bit mana starved. I'm guessing it won't get better until I get soul raker with lionseye gem?

Also, when you first get your Tabula 6L, do you just run a 6L RoA until you get your 5L Chin Sol?

Edit: Also, is it just me, or does herald of purity seem stronger than ice? Having tanky dudes is a nice bonus too.
Last edited by Yoluun on Sep 1, 2018, 1:51:14 AM
"
So far doing well. However, build feels a bit mana starved. I'm guessing it won't get better until I get soul raker with lionseye gem?

Also, when you first get your Tabula 6L, do you just run a 6L RoA until you get your 5L Chin Sol?

Edit: Also, is it just me, or does herald of purity seem stronger than ice? Having tanky dudes is a nice bonus too.

yes i use 6L RoA until i have a 5L. Herald of Purity is insane, those dudes tank like crazy. Using it right now, it's super cool! Mana leech is just a bummer early on, take a 0.4 mana leech node to help a bit, but it'll get better later for sure, once damages ramp up and level gives you some flat mana.
Man, getting enough resists seems to be really difficult. Currently, have resists on:
boots, 1 ring, belt. Working on get resists on my 2nd ring

However, I still anticipate being short. Options are to have 1 more resist piece on either:
1. Replacing Starkonja
2. Amulet
3. Tombfists

Any suggestions on what is the best one to dedicate to resists? I'm thinking of gloves for now, since good abyssal jewels for tombfist will be expensive and probably quite rare right now.

I'm guessing as I gear up, will be able to replace boots and belt with pieces that have 90+ resistances (as opposed to 60 right now), which will make it easier.
Last edited by Yoluun on Sep 1, 2018, 3:57:45 PM
Also @Tybbber, have you tried different chest armors? I'm thinking about things like Shroud, Belly, and Yriels as options vs. loreweave.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info