[3.5]Tybbber's Champion Chin Sol full fire Blast Rain/RoA | Uber Elder farmer/all content viable

Deleted uber elder like nothing. 10/10 build.

Now im looking into how to speed up clear speed and get more defense. :)
Hi there - thanks for the great build guide!

Do you have a general guideline for what our crit chance should be with blast rain for end game? I'm currently sitting at around 41% and didn't know if there was a specific number I should be shooting for in order to get the most out of crit multi mods.

Thanks!
"
Do you have a general guideline for what our crit chance should be with blast rain for end game? I'm currently sitting at around 41% and didn't know if there was a specific number I should be shooting for in order to get the most out of crit multi mods.

Not really. 41% with a diamond flask must be around 60% which is around the values i get. Getting lots of crit multi is just impossible on this build, and a higher crit chance cost a lot. The easiest way to get it is to get a Chin Sol crit chance corruption, which you can aim for if you feel like doing it.

Crit is really the icing on the cake, we don't invest too much into it and get insane damage for the cost of our investment, so i prefer to keep it that way.
To put that in perspective, 15-20 points in the tree and a flask slot doubles the DPS.
Hi, what could I change in my build?
I feel paper playing champion, every few maps I fall, what to change? I know for sure that I need to change my armor to loreweave, I have to release 7,5ex for now. Sometimes Cant facetank t6 boss, dont know what happen, i change my asscendency for fortify yesterday.

I have 407 dex, 110 str, 100 int, 4595hp, 106 fire res, 83 cold, 94 lightning res.
Last edited by 3nDrju on Sep 13, 2018, 4:21:04 PM
"
Hi, what could I change in my build?
I feel paper playing champion, every few maps I fall, what to change? I know for sure that I need to change my armor to loreweave, I have to release 7,5ex for now. Sometimes Cant facetank t6 boss, dont know what happen, i change my asscendency for fortify yesterday.

Except the Loreweave, i don't see anything glaring in term of issues with your gear... Some jewels lack life, sure, but you should have more than enough, especially for T6.

Grabbing some blind on hit jewels would help MASSIVELY facetank attack based monsters. Don't forget to grab a Murderous eye to put in the Tombfist once you switch to the Fortify, cause you don't have the intimidate anymore at that point.
Ok, i will make loreweave, change some jeweles and i think i must take some better boots or slowly getting better items with more life.
I will let you know for a time how it looks now.
Last edited by 3nDrju on Sep 13, 2018, 5:27:56 PM
do You think
is viable for clearspeed and swap it for good rare for bosses or just running good rare overall would be better for clear ( using rain of arrows for clear )?

also got this
(resists sorted with fire higher and cold and lightning equal for wise oak) is that good enough for budget build ?
I think Signal Fire is an okay starting option, but i wouldn't say it's really good. A decent quiver should beat it fairly easily, as well as having life on top. Until then, it works, yes.

The amulet is very very nice though, as long as you have attributes required with just that, you shouldn't find an upgrade before spending quite a bit of money.
ty for info, so far (lvl 72 rn) didnt encounter problems with stats but i think i will have some soon (tho onyx base and +14 on my gloves help). i'll try to look for a good quiver or craft it with fossils
Probably off topic, but I'm playing a rerolled champion with ice shot & barrage mainly for mapping/mfing. I did RoA for while, it's not a bad skill for what its worth. It gets more silly once you start stacking HH + inspired learning buffs, you'll just shot pretty much any trash tier red map bosses.

standard gear for the curious
Spoiler

Last edited by Molochmane on Sep 18, 2018, 10:24:15 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info