[3.5]Tybbber's Champion Chin Sol full fire Blast Rain/RoA | Uber Elder farmer/all content viable

thanks for info, basicly i want to get new bow for myself have some currecnry and i think that will be my priority now :D and that second bow with cast speed idk :D found on poe trade for some C :D if you need it just pm me ingame
Hi very interesting build!

simple a question!

How do u proc blind? i can't find any source of blind

Is it from chance to blind on hit abyss jewel?
"
How do u proc blind? i can't find any source of blind

Is it from chance to blind on hit abyss jewel?

Yeah, with our attack speed, and the fact that blast rain procs 4 times per second, a single high % abyssal jewel is enough to have a fairly reliable blind on bosses. We don't really blind things we don't attack heavily though.
Finally done uber elder with this build!

i tried scion version of this build that you've written, but made a little differently to use Might of the Meek jewels. losing some Dps, but got plenty of HP(even equip kaom's heart, eventually 6700HP) and resistance which gives me free choices for item.

even to be more tanky, i choose slayer/jugg. jugg gives us 1000+ accuracy and chill/stun immunity (big QoL boost) and free endurunce charge when u are hit. but again, we lose some dps, but i prefer more survivality, that's all. And u know, Chin sol + PB + Crit is enough damage.

i used abyss jewel(6 chance to blind x 2) and The effigon amulet.
it perfectly worked! 'Blind enemy can't evade my attack' from amulet makes huge damage boost(one of strong point of champion ascendency) although we lose some crit chance and multi. And blind makes enemies even harder to hit me. more good things are that additional fire pen and the amulet is so cheap if using prophecy.

And your scion version of VP + slayer node + blood rage + phanteon upgrade combo was greatly worked. i was really satisfied with this combo. smart!

So much thx for uploading nice build!

Are there any other builds of yours? i'm interested in :)

Last edited by markmanship on Jan 11, 2019, 9:44:54 AM
"
So much thx for uploading nice build!

Are there any other builds of yours? i'm interested in :)

That seems like a nice variation of the build to fit your own version of it. I like it, gratz on that!

Happy you enjoyed it. Sadly, there is no other build i did of this level on the forums and i have less and less time to put in PoE to make another one as in depth as this one. Maybe some day. I had other ones, but they they got fairly changed with 3.5 dualwielding nerf and i haven't had the time to update them fully.
Hi im respect my champion to ur bow build and i dont understand why my dmg is so low :( got a 5-link rain of arrow and a 6 link blast rain but for some reason i hit lioke 200k dmg on blast rain and 10k with RoA.
"
AdmiralDoge wrote:
Hi im respect my champion to ur bow build and i dont understand why my dmg is so low :( got a 5-link rain of arrow and a 6 link blast rain but for some reason i hit lioke 200k dmg on blast rain and 10k with RoA.

You missed a lot of crit multi / crit chance & attack speed on your tree. It help a lot!
Do I use what you listed as Current Tree or Champion Tree?
"
Do I use what you listed as Current Tree or Champion Tree?

You can use both. There are very little differences. Just go for the champion tree if you prefer to.
Enjoying the build thoroughly so far. I'm currently at level 93 and the Shaper was a piece of cake. I was hoping I could get a gear-check and critique since I'm not sure how best to upgrade beyond min-maxing jewels at this point.

My character is public on my profile: EzBReezyakwid

PoB: https://pastebin.com/CdPHPwvf (Fairly certain I have my configuration set up accurately for this build)

Thanks for the build!
Last edited by azul_tfc on Jan 24, 2019, 2:27:33 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info