[3.5]Tybbber's Champion Chin Sol full fire Blast Rain/RoA | Uber Elder farmer/all content viable

"
Hi,
how are you procing adrenaline?

I weapon swap to a staff which has a 3L Blashpemy - Blood Magic - Curse.

I prefer to do it this way to free gems slots on my gear as well as having the cast speed on the staff to make it slightly smoother.
thanks a lot!
Jencek
Last edited by JENCEKGG on Jun 19, 2018, 12:07:17 PM
Added videos of T16s run of day 4 in the league.
Added a simple image of the character.
Will definitely try it!
For hardcore players who rather not trigger adrenaline (fortify nodes instead) so often, do you think going kaom's heart with another 5/6 link bow on switch work?

First time playing a bow build. Never liked tornado shot or lightning arrow but rain of arrow/blast rain looks incredibly fun to play.
"
For hardcore players who rather not trigger adrenaline (fortify nodes instead) so often, do you think going kaom's heart with another 5/6 link bow on switch work?

First time playing a bow build. Never liked tornado shot or lightning arrow but rain of arrow/blast rain looks incredibly fun to play.

My initial plan for the character was to spec out of adrenaline and Inspirational and grab the fortify nodes once i get enough DPS. I never pushed the character far enough but that's totally possible.

Going Kaom's Heart isn't bad, but i'm not 100% sure it's the best defense because with abyssal jewel you already have a lot of flat HP. Maybe a belly would be around the same amount, but with the possibility of some more links?

Loreweave is still incredibly strong mind you. When you have 80% resistances, it's taking 25% less damages from elemental damages compared to the usual cap.

In short, yes. I probably would give a try at adding some hp on the abyssal jewels to see how it goes in numbers first.
How well would a Shroud of the Lightless work with this build? :)
"
How well would a Shroud of the Lightless work with this build? :)

It works the same as having fire penetration gem as far as links are concerned, with no advantage of the gem quality.

In term of pure Loreweave vs Shroud, Loreweave should be around same damages as an abyssal jewel, except if you have an insane roll.
For defenses, Loreweave should win over the small life % you get on Shroud, because of the max res mod.

In short, you can, but i wouldn't say it's best in slot.
what is the best in slot for 6L rain of arrows? and what can i use in free slots that i have on ather stuff?
thanks!
"
what is the best in slot for 6L rain of arrows? and what can i use in free slots that i have on ather stuff?

If you have enough slots, i guess you can run a Cast when damage setup? I never use those, so i'll leave the details of the links to you, but the standard CWDT/Immortal Call/Inc duration should work fine.
You could also use orb of storms/curse on hit/ Assassin's mark
You could also use phase run if you want for 5 sec of high movement speed, other than those, i don't really see any. You can put in a CWDT as well if you like.
I have a few spare gems slots on my gear, i'm not worried about it. Use it for leveling gems or w/e.

As for the Rain of Arrow, 5 link damages is more than enough so i'd use increased critical strikes chances as 6th link for more reliability when mapping.
So Rain of Arrow/WeD/AoE/Mirage Archer/Added cold/Inc crit strikes.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info