[3.5]Tybbber's Champion Chin Sol full fire Blast Rain/RoA | Uber Elder farmer/all content viable

"
azul_tfc wrote:
Enjoying the build thoroughly so far. I'm currently at level 93 and the Shaper was a piece of cake. I was hoping I could get a gear-check and critique since I'm not sure how best to upgrade beyond min-maxing jewels at this point.

My character is public on my profile: EzBReezyakwid

PoB: https://pastebin.com/CdPHPwvf (Fairly certain I have my configuration set up accurately for this build)

Thanks for the build!

You can 6L your bow. This is a small upgrade, but still...

- Try to get Tombfist with 2 abyssal sockets.
- Try to obtain a Watcher's eye with +XX% to Critical Strike Multiplier while affected by Anger and XX% increased Fire Damage while affected by Anger It gives a nice boost.

Otherwise, your charachter is very well balanced and stuffed. You can look at my character, which is similar to yours, and see if you can find any areas for improvement. But you clearly have a good character!
Last edited by toasterdu77 on Jan 25, 2019, 6:33:02 AM
Made a couple of improvements based on the suggestions with what I could afford. The double-Anger Watcher's Eye was a pretty strong boost.

https://pastebin.com/AR1W9piF

Uber Elder defeated but I'm going to have to work on my technique a bit to do a deathless run like Tybbber :P
Which version of the build is the best for league start ( let's say nothing gets changed in 3.6)
"
Which version of the build is the best for league start ( let's say nothing gets changed in 3.6)

Champion is the best for endgame in early league.

Early on it's a bit rough, because normal lab doesn't give much, but if your goal is farming end game bosses, then it's the best.

Deadeye can work as well, but it's weakear for boss kills. It's a faster mapper though.
Ok, so, for the most part, the "unique item balance" is nerfing the build.

"
Tombfist no longer grants 6-10% increased Attack Speed. Existing versions of this item will lose the increased Attack Speed if a Divine Orb is used. Do it. We dare you.

"
Loreweave now sets your Maximum Resistances to a maximum of 78% (from 80%). Existing versions of this item can be updated to the new values with a Divine Orb.

We get a little upgrade with Anger.

"
Anger

Now causes you and nearby allies to deal 16 to 23 additional Fire Damage with Attacks at gem level 1 (from 12 to 21) and 109 to 155 additional Fire Damage with Attacks at gem level 20 (from 83 to 138).

Now causes you and nearby allies to deal 15 to 21 additional Fire Damage with Spells at gem level 1 (from 10 to 16) and 99 to 140 additional Fire Damage with Spells at gem level 20 (from 69 to 110).

I didn't check the new tree, yet.
Last edited by toasterdu77 on Mar 6, 2019, 3:18:37 AM
"
Ok, so, for the most part, the "unique item balance" is nerfing the build.

Yeah, biggest nerf is the Loreweave. Sadly it was a bit too broken so it's easy to understand. It's still the best damage to defense ratio you can get on chest pieces. I wouldn't change it, it also helps a ton with colors.

"
I didn't check the new tree, yet.

They changed only the upper part of the tree, so nothing changed.

To be honest, i'm not even playing my own build this league because it's just becoming a joke. It's still strong, it works well both as a league starter and a character to put lots of money into, but it feels like shit when you compare to other playstyles, especially spells.

I know 3.7 is supposedly melee, but i'm eagerly waiting a bow/wands related league/balance. It's becoming too much of the same thing, and it's probably the worse of the 3, between melee and spells.

That being said, because there is no changes since 2 patches already, the guide is very much up to date, and everything works like it used to. Just bear in mind it's far from the current metagame.
Slayer looks cool for this build, right now!!
"

It doesn't look bad for sure, but i'm waiting patch notes to know more about it.

Thing is, abyssal jewels nerf hurt a lot.

In the current state, this build might just get hurt a lot from the patch. Gotta wait and see for the passive tree changes about bow clusters.
"
TybbberLol wrote:
"

It doesn't look bad for sure, but i'm waiting patch notes to know more about it.

In the current state, this build might just get hurt a lot from the patch. Gotta wait and see for the passive tree changes about bow clusters.

Yup. Let's wait for the next league :DDD
"
TybbberLol wrote:
"

Got Any update on a working version of this build m8?

Slayer or champion, i play SC so i just need a updated pastebin :)

Thx
The Definition of a Radical Psychotic Motherfucker is Me :P

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info