[3.5]Tybbber's Champion Chin Sol full fire Blast Rain/RoA | Uber Elder farmer/all content viable

Hi again!
This build is very good for me. I am at level 80 - all Acts 1-10 done, without much ado; Now, I am starting to do lower maps - very quick clear speed with 5 linked ROA, BR only for harder mobs. 2 labs done, but 3rd I found harder to my possibilities at the moment (the final battle). Also Bertayal content sometimes is too hard for me. I hope it wil soon change after switching to 20% quality gems, better jewels and some elements of my gear.
I didnt understand, which Tree Should I follow? Your tree from act 1-5 differs from the last tree
Last tree:
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/3.3.2/AAAABAQAAAUtBbUGIw2NES8RgRR1Fr8hdiP2JpUqCysKMHwx-jY9OdRDMUd-Sn1M_02STipRR1VLW69d8l85YeJh62KsY6dlTWyMcFJ07XXLdvd4-XpTeu97FH11ft1_K4bOh3aJ04rwjDaNfY1-jbmNv5smmy2dqqCfoaSjiqTCp9Swq7TFtUi3trvjvTa-p8EzwuzEgsSiyNzPetN-1CPawd1G4dvo1upi62PuDu96_MX9bv66_sg=

Act 4 Tree:
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/3.3.2/AAAABAQAAAYjFSAZtCP2LYMwfEd-TZJRR185ZU11y3j5exR9dX7dfyuK8I19jX6Nv5stoaSjiqfUsKu3trvjvTa-p8SCxKLI3NN-1CPh2-pi7g7vevaj_W7-uv7I

I dont know which I need to follow And you posted a build in PoB that changed a lot of things, this is so overwhelming for me. Help me please
Last edited by ilovestroganoff on Dec 21, 2018, 9:53:20 AM
"
TybbberLol wrote:
"
I am 60, so close to buing first chin sol. What should be highest? total, physical or elementary DPS in this build? ofc I skip numbers of sockets and links...
and the second question -is it worth to try vaal this bow?

When choosing a Chin Sol, attack speed 14% if you can, then the highest phys you can get.

Vaaling the bow is good, but not something you want to do before well geared.

Can u post the new build u are making now with hopeshreder please?

Or just the pob here? Thank you.
Hello!

Soooo, I tried your build because I was sick of Tornado/Barrage
I put a lot of effort & currency into the build to make it work ^^

So far, it works, even if the Syndicate is quite dangerous (Fortification with 3 syndicate >_>)

This is my current gear :

"

It is more defensive, but I needed it...

I want to have Anger & Herald of Ash with Empower lv4 & Enlighten lv4 (if I'm lucky with the corruption)... But it is very expensive to have 3 red sockets & 1 blue on my helmet without the 2 & 3 sockets craft :( I'll put Blood rage & Blink Arrow on the boots.

Also, is it a good idea to change my Loreweave to Shroud of the Lightless Carnal Armour ? Since I've a lot of abyssal jewels. I'll move Blast Rain to the bow and Rain of Arrow to the Chest. But I don't how it will works against bosses...

And yes, I know, this is "Blast Rain has a 50% chance (& not 75%) for an additional blast"
I'll fix that soon !
Last edited by toasterdu77 on Dec 24, 2018, 6:45:36 PM
First off, sorry for not answering as fast as i usually do, i'm in the middle of a 2 week trip 12 000Km from home, so i don't really have access to my usual stuff. That being said, i'll try to check another time before coming back on the 31.

"
I dont know which I need to follow And you posted a build in PoB that changed a lot of things, this is so overwhelming for me. Help me please

The last tree is purely an optimised endgame version of it that you respect to when you are min maxing. Just follow the leveling part trees and you'll be fine.

"
Can u post the new build u are making now with hopeshreder please?

Or just the pob here? Thank you.

I'll do once i get home, but it's only lvl 70 right now and made for syndicate farming on blood aqueduc with 400% movement speed. You can check the character gear on my character page "TybAbusingTheCGT". I'll make it into a full fledged cold based bow character later when i get home.

You can also import on PoB if you want. Account name is TybbberLol
"
It is more defensive, but I needed it...

I want to have Anger & Herald of Ash with Empower lv4 & Enlighten lv4 (if I'm lucky with the corruption)... But it is very expensive to have 3 red sockets & 1 blue on my helmet without the 2 & 3 sockets craft :( I'll put Blood rage & Blink Arrow on the boots.

Also, is it a good idea to change my Loreweave to Shroud of the Lightless Carnal Armour ? Since I've a lot of abyssal jewels. I'll move Blast Rain to the bow and Rain of Arrow to the Chest. But I don't how it will works against bosses...

And yes, I know, this is "Blast Rain has a 50% chance (& not 75%) for an additional blast"
I'll fix that soon !

That gear looks good! The strentgh of the build is to have a core base of items that is fairly easy to change to go from a full on PoB DPS Warrior, to a potential 8K 80%res with fortify type of tanky playstyle, so please do your own optimisation!

That being said, Loreweave is very much unbeatable. 80% res is really insane. Damage wise, a really well rolled Loreweave will out DPS an abyssal jewel. But defensive wise, Loreweave is stronger i think.
What would be a good upgrade from tabula?, I dont have the currency to get a 6l loreweave atm as its very expensive.

Ty and nice build.
Last edited by masterxkroxgk on Dec 26, 2018, 11:09:58 PM
"
masterxkroxgk wrote:
What would be a good upgrade from tabula?, I dont have the currency to get a 6l loreweave atm as its very expensive.

Ty and nice build.

You can buy a loreweave for around 100C & The Jeweller's Touch for + - 10C
You'll have a 5 linked chest for less than an exalt.
If you don't have the money yet, keep your tubula until then ;)
I was looking at new builds to play, and I saw someone suggest champion RoA. Google brought me to this guide, and I just wanted to say, you have the best written guide I've seen in my 2 years of playing. I will definitely be trying this build out
Last edited by siegemodelol on Dec 29, 2018, 11:43:34 AM
Could anyone please tell me, why Rain of Arrows gem setup in guide setup uses fire penetration as primary? Since we don't use it on bosses except of igniting and we rare get +resistances maps and need to bother of penetration more than flat damage when killing trash mobs?
I'm back from my trip so i'll be able to answer a bit faster than before. Don't hesitate if you need anything!

"
Could anyone please tell me, why Rain of Arrows gem setup in guide setup uses fire penetration as primary? Since we don't use it on bosses except of igniting and we rare get +resistances maps and need to bother of penetration more than flat damage when killing trash mobs?

Fire penetration helps with the map where there is ele res/EE and against rare monsters more than anything. We still do a lot of fire damages, and the only other options for flat fire is Immolate, which requires to ignite. It's usable, but it's less reliable because we need to hit the ennemy at least once before. You can use other options if you feel like doing it, but i like this one. Elemental focus might be usable as well.

"
I was looking at new builds to play, and I saw someone suggest champion RoA. Google brought me to this guide, and I just wanted to say, you have the best written guide I've seen in my 2 years of playing. I will definitely be trying this build out

Thanks, that means a lot! Don't hesitate if you need anything.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info