[3.5]Tybbber's Champion Chin Sol full fire Blast Rain/RoA | Uber Elder farmer/all content viable

Team,

Could someone please explain how we trigger adrenaline. Not sure how weapon swap works to trigger this thing? Also do we keep that ascendancy or still swap to fort?
Hi man or anybody, could you please checkout my gear or skill tree?

Imo i have everything right, good gear (still got alot to upgrade) but at this point i should have higher dps. I dont see myself reaching 1m shaper dps at all.

I happy with this build, shines in mine but i would like to take on shaper/uber atziri soon but somehow im not able reach 1m in PoB with my current gear (and imo very good gear for second day in a league).

Here for quick check in PoB so you dont have to look at my profile. https://pastebin.com/70Nc2MPy

Thanks for any help!
"
Draken1976 wrote:
Team,

Could someone please explain how we trigger adrenaline. Not sure how weapon swap works to trigger this thing? Also do we keep that ascendancy or still swap to fort?

In weapon swap, put blood magic + a purity aura to trigger adrenaline. With instacasting auras now, it's actually pretty smooth.
"
Taurgarr wrote:

Imo i have everything right, good gear (still got alot to upgrade) but at this point i should have higher dps. I dont see myself reaching 1m shaper dps at all.

I happy with this build, shines in mine but i would like to take on shaper/uber atziri soon but somehow im not able reach 1m in PoB with my current gear (and imo very good gear for second day in a league).

Here for quick check in PoB so you dont have to look at my profile. https://pastebin.com/70Nc2MPy

Thanks for any help!

If I were you, I'd respec your ascendancy. Picking up fort this early, you lose a ton of damage. Inspirational + First to strike is a LOT of damage you are passing up for fortify.

Your pathing is a bit different from mine, and it looks like you are missing out on a elemental dmg/penetration nodes.

Edit: don't know if helpful, but right now PoB shows me doing approximately 450k shaper DPS with blast rain (with adrenaline active)
Last edited by Yoluun on Sep 2, 2018, 5:46:45 PM
"
Yoluun wrote:
"
Taurgarr wrote:

Thanks for any help!

If I were you, I'd respec your ascendancy. Picking up fort this early, you lose a ton of damage. Inspirational + First to strike is a LOT of damage you are passing up for fortify.

Your pathing is a bit different from mine, and it looks like you are missing out on a elemental dmg/penetration nodes.

Edit: don't know if helpful, but right now PoB shows me doing approximately 450k shaper DPS with blast rain (with adrenaline active)

Thx, yea did some changes 750k with adrenaline, but still low imo. :( i expected at least 1m+ at this point. (and im already out of low budget)

I dont mind sinking another 50ex into thsi build, but i want to know its possible to get close to 2m....
"
Taurgarr wrote:
"
Yoluun wrote:
"
Taurgarr wrote:

Thanks for any help!

Thx, yea did some changes 750k with adrenaline, but still low imo. :( i expected at least 1m+ at this point. (and im already out of low budget)

I dont mind sinking another 50ex into thsi build, but i want to know its possible to get close to 2m....

I would think so. Loreweave will be a massive upgrade, as it gives phys dmg, crit, and elemental damage. That's what I'm working on now.

Then you need to factor in like 3 dmg mod gems.

So far I've been liking the build, and the way Delve is setup, it makes sense to just focus on one guy for now :).
Sorry for not checking on this trade the past 2 days, i've been REALLY busy with the league myself!

"
Also @Tybbber, have you tried different chest armors? I'm thinking about things like Shroud, Belly, and Yriels as options vs. loreweave.

I played it at first with belly. I think Loreweave is the strongest balance of offense and defense, but you can also get a Farrul's Fur this league! Yriel's a bit wasted cause we don't really use the accuracy.

"

The weird thing about upgrading this build efficiently is to get good resistances slots, so you can afford good damages slots. BY that i mean get good resistances belt, good two-toned boots at the beginning and work your way from there.

Amulet is an insane slot for damages. I would try and get a better belt, stygian base, and even ignore the elemental damages on it if it means getting a better amulet.

Other than that.. Yeah it's the base where you gonna need to start investing to get good gear. Good jewels aren't super available early league either compared to old ones.

I did get the DPS shown in all the videos and PoB in 4 days with around 20ex though, so don't worry, it comes along at some point.
Hey man, I just wanna thank you for this build, most fun build I've played the last couple of leagues.

Im got like 50c worth of gear and is sitting at 490k shaper dps, thats nuts!

EDIT: 1.1 mil now.
Last edited by ölet on Sep 3, 2018, 7:43:13 PM
Got myself a decent loreweave. Sick elemental and crit:

Now just need to save up 1500 fusings to link it...
Really like the build, but a little tempted to reroll deadeye. Wish I could run around faster...Champion feels a little slow moving.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info