PC servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .
Xbox servers are restarting in:
Sony servers are restarting in:

[3.5]Tybbber's Champion Chin Sol full fire Blast Rain/RoA | Uber Elder farmer/all content viable

"
TybbberLol wrote:

First is amulet is a good attributes slot, if you lack strength, intelligence, this is where i fill that void.
Second is the main thing about Impresence is running flammability, which doesn't add much damage to the build against bosses (which is where it matters) because of the 80% reduced effectiveness of curses and the fact that we already have more than 100% pen.
Third, you can get more damages than the flammability on a normal amulet through crit chance, crit mult, flat damage, elemental damages with attacks or even a shaper version which has damages penetrates elemental resistances(this amount is going to be greater than flammability is against bosses).

ahh i see thank bro..but then isn't it way too much pen? swapping fire pen gem for damage on full life should be a better option for endgame dps right?
Yes, only issue is that we aren't often on full life. If you play Scion, you can use Slayer's Leech, but as a Champion i prefer to have a good DPS uptime than spikes in it.
How is the power curve on this build? The build looks great, and might be what I try to do in Delve. Unfortunately, work has been picking up, so my ability to play will probably be limited. Ideally, I"m looking for a build that curves relatively smoothly, and has a high, high ceiling.
"
How is the power curve on this build? The build looks great, and might be what I try to do in Delve. Unfortunately, work has been picking up, so my ability to play will probably be limited. Ideally, I"m looking for a build that curves relatively smoothly, and has a high, high ceiling.

So leveling is pretty smooth if you follow what i've written, and not that hard.

Once you get your Tabula and Chin Sol, you already have close to 300k Shaper DPS. It's enough on those two items to push you to T10 maps. Keep in mind that number is for single target. Clear is very fine, and you just need to get used to alternating between some RoA and some BR if the needs arise.

From the people who played it, i felt like most were surprised i labelled it as expensive, as it curved out very nicely in gear and performed well at all stages.
So how does this look after the 3.4 patch notes came out? Nothing seems to serious, only the changes to some of the nodes in the bottom right part of the tree.
Are you able to run reflect maps (either phys or ele), or do you have to RR those?
"
Are you able to run reflect maps (either phys or ele), or do you have to RR those?

I can run phys reflect if I use only blast rain, it's slower but very doable.

Ele reflect is a big reroll.
Do we run tabula until we can afford to buy rings for a loreweave? or is there another alternative like belly or something
Tyb, a little confused.

In the Chimera video I see your link colors at the end. You have GGGRB and in POB link you also have same GGGRB for ROA, but in guide under ROA links you have GGRBB. Can you confirm what are the optimal links for ROA and BR please.

Also you seem to be generating frenzy charges in the videos. Not sure from where.

Do you use a weapon swap to get a buff before bosses?

Last one. Are you using both herald of ash and anger? I thought I only saw one buff.

Thank you. Awesome build just trying to make sure I understand it all.
Last edited by Draken1976 on Aug 30, 2018, 8:49:02 PM
"
Also you seem to be generating frenzy charges in the videos. Not sure from where.

Do you use a weapon swap to get a buff before bosses?

Last one. Are you using both herald of ash and anger? I thought I only saw one buff.

Tyb feel free to correct me but my understanding of these questions is:

Frenzy charge's are generated through Blood Rage.

Weapon swap is used with blasphemy/blood magic/ any curse to proc adrenaline

Use both herald of ash and anger as we don't run out of mana (with mana leach from claw node converted to bow skills with lion's eye jewel)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info