[3.5]Tybbber's Champion Chin Sol full fire Blast Rain/RoA | Uber Elder farmer/all content viable

Im glad u reply, can i just using lioneye bow and make full blast rain for single and map clearing?
"
Im glad u reply, can i just using lioneye bow and make full blast rain for single and map clearing?

Yes you can, but then i wouldn't take point blank in the tree and use the full power of Far Shot from the lioneye's.
Started revamping the guide to add more informations, and make it look nicer. Going to add more informations for Delve.

Main goal is proof reading the leveling part and finishing details, adding more in depths explanations on the mechanics, as well as explanations of endgame and what boss to farm, why etc.

Please tell me if you feel like something is missing or something looks horrible.
hi, i wonder if i can put the blood magic setup somewhere in the main setup. not a fan of weapon swapping since it gonna take alot of step to proc the adrenaline/
and btw, how do u sustain mana while leveling, my mana run out in like 2 or 3 RoA hit
Last edited by tinoryukai1 on Aug 23, 2018, 3:22:14 AM
"
hi, i wonder if i can put the blood magic setup somewhere in the main setup. not a fan of weapon swapping since it gonna take alot of step to proc the adrenaline/

Yes you can. Reason i didn't is because i find it faster when weapon swapping cause you can use wand/staff with faster casting mod, making you stop for less time. It also doesn't make as much of a stretch on your gear setup. I did it though when i wanted to level up 6 gems in my offhand so it's possible.

"
and btw, how do u sustain mana while leveling, my mana run out in like 2 or 3 RoA hit

Usually with mana flasks until i get a bit of mana leech going. I get it around level 20 to 25. If you have issues, take out one herald if you have 3 of them, it can help a bit. If you are using a tabula, just remove one link until you can sustain in an easier manner.
"
TybbberLol wrote:

Usually with mana flasks until i get a bit of mana leech going. I get it around level 20 to 25. If you have issues, take out one herald if you have 3 of them, it can help a bit. If you are using a tabula, just remove one link until you can sustain in an easier manner.

thank alot for reply. i managed to get ring with warlord mark on hit, so it help alot.
just wanna ask is it a waste for playing as champion but not using the adrenaline node? because i really don't like how it work and prefer to take the fortitude node instead..btw i hate bow but this build really change my mind lol and by far this is the safest build i ever play!
"
thank alot for reply. i managed to get ring with warlord mark on hit, so it help alot.
just wanna ask is it a waste for playing as champion but not using the adrenaline node? because i really don't like how it work and prefer to take the fortitude node instead..btw i hate bow but this build really change my mind lol and by far this is the safest build i ever play!

You can completely ignore Adrenaline! End game plan is using the Fortify node for huge defense bonus against hit, and stun immunity from the node just before. That makes it the safest bow build i played too!
Hello mate, can use tornado shot instead rain of arrows?
hi TybberLol, one last question, what do u think of the impresence amulet fire version? do u think it would fit for the build
"
Hello mate, can use tornado shot instead rain of arrows?

Yes you can. Depending on what you want to do with the build you can use Tornado shot for clearing, which would work great. Or you can also use it for single target, but i wouldn't advise too much cause i'm not a fan of point blank + tornado shot.

"
hi TybberLol, one last question, what do u think of the impresence amulet fire version? do u think it would fit for the build

No for multiples reasons.

First is amulet is a good attributes slot, if you lack strength, intelligence, this is where i fill that void.
Second is the main thing about Impresence is running flammability, which doesn't add much damage to the build against bosses (which is where it matters) because of the 80% reduced effectiveness of curses and the fact that we already have more than 100% pen.
Third, you can get more damages than the flammability on a normal amulet through crit chance, crit mult, flat damage, elemental damages with attacks or even a shaper version which has damages penetrates elemental resistances(this amount is going to be greater than flammability is against bosses).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info