Just another Arc trapper (UBER ELDER DEATHLESS). Facetank minotaur + crazy damage (millions of dps)

"
Ovenschotel wrote:
Does anyone have some pointers on what to prioritize in the skill tree while levelling?

Phase Acrobatics and the trapper wheel then pick life before damage nodes, ez pz
i got the boot enchant: damage penetrate 10% res if you haven't killed recently. is it always active? if yes i think its quite nice
"
i got the boot enchant: damage penetrate 10% res if you haven't killed recently. is it always active? if yes i think its quite nice

haven't - just look for the crit enchant
"

It is :D
For try, for see, and for know.

This is a buff

Got Uber Elder down on my 1st try ever of this fight, gears as of the kill @lvl95 and 5k4 HP
Time to quit, just come back for the end game content and now it's done :D GL HF with the build, dudes!
Btw, 15% run speed jewel is mandatory, it raises your EHP by 1 billion imo :D
Rarely get hit by Elder, run speed make it easy to dodge Shaper spells. Only need to focus on dodging their slams.
Last edited by koros on Jul 4, 2018, 3:18:19 PM
Do you folks know if there is any accurate way to compare a 6L Ball lightning effective dps vs 5L Lightning spire in PoB? If I just use average hit calcs it doesn’t capture things like the impact of cluster traps, ball lightning procs per ball etc..?

Any ideas - I want to try and be as scientific as possible about it. Thanks!
"
koros wrote:
"
SPYKERRUS wrote:
How did you managed to color loreweave 3g3b? 4ex worth of chromas down the drain and still no luck(((

There are two ways to color it to 3G3B, your way is very expensive and not viable.

For people who ALREADY 6-linked their Loreweave, vorici it with "at least 3G" until you get 3G3B -> very expensive and if no luck like you, may take ....forever -> I don't recommend this method.

------------------------------

For people who HAVE NOT 6-linked their Loreweave, this is what you would do:
1/ Go to Vorici Artisan's Bench
2/ Put your Loreweave in.
3/ Chose "Two sockets" to force your Loreweave to 2 sockets. (Cost 1 Jeweller's Orb)
4/ Choose "at least 2G" to change those 2 socket to 2G (Cost 25 Chrome Orbs)
5/ Now, use 1 Jeweller ON the Loreweave yourself, the chest will return to 6socket (its nature) with at least 2G.
6/ Repeat ONLY step 3 and 5 (not step4, only need to do step4 once, there will always be 2G) until you get 3G3B
7/ After that, 6L it with 1500 fusings for a secured 6Linked. But I would recommend to buy a Loreweave 6L 3G3B for 8ex as of now, I've seen people rage quit because they couldnt 6L a chest with thousands of Fusings :p On the other hand, 1500 fusings is around 10ex total worth already, don't gamble, just buy :p

This method should cost you 25 Chromes Orbs and at MOST 100 Jeweller's Orb (which only worth few chaos orbs I would say? LoL? Instead of that 4ex worth of Chromes)

BUT those are just to answere your question. Here's my take:
If you already have a 6L, go for 2G4B and use Inc-Crit-Chance/Damage gem instead of Trap damage gem, no real difference here, for this build, when it crits, it matters.
If you still insist on 3G3B on a already 6L chest, sell your current chest and buy another, don't gamble another 4ex :p
Again, go for 2G4B is my consideration, and will do if my chest were not already 3G3B.

That's really funny.. My first loreweave I got from turning in 60 unique rings was already 6linked when I got it so I did the 1G / 2G method just changing between them and I used like 600 chromes to get the colors which was very lucky then. This method is godly though thanks for sharing it with us

Personally I prefer gambling and trying to 6l with fusings. You can easily just buy 2 loreweaves / 120 unique rings, use one 5l and use all your fusings from maps to try and 6l one. I'm doing this but since i was lucky im using a 6l already but i'm going for a corrupted one when I 6l my current one.
Another issue I’m running into.

I have 5 max power charges and with just Blast Cascade I find it hard to keep them all up consistently. I would say on average I have 1-2 up. This is while flying through mobs throwing one cluster down per mob group.

This may sound ridiculous, but I’m thinking of dropping Blst Cascade and running PCoC instead. Sure it’s a dps loss at any given charge number, but it would allow me to have max charges up consistently, and respec the three points from blast cascade to another power charge and have one spare (for another jewel slot next level for example).

Finally - how do I know if the Arakaali pantheon 50% increased recovery benefit has kicked in - is there an icon or anything for it?

Thoughts?

Thanks!
Last edited by mrpetrov on Jul 4, 2018, 6:17:37 PM
"
koros wrote:

Got Uber Elder down on my 1st try ever of this fight, gears as of the kill @lvl95 and 5k4 HP
Time to quit, just come back for the end game content and now it's done :D GL HF with the build, dudes!
Btw, 15% run speed jewel is mandatory, it raises your EHP by 1 billion imo :D
Rarely get hit by Elder, run speed make it easy to dodge Shaper spells. Only need to focus on dodging their slams.

How much was the watcher's eye? The dmg taken gained as mana while clarity is active + the grace movement speed seem rly nice
"
mrpetrov wrote:
Another issue I’m running into.

I have 5 max power charges and with just Blast Cascade I find it hard to keep them all up consistently. I would say on average I have 1-2 up. This is while flying through mobs throwing one cluster down per mob group.

This may sound ridiculous, but I’m thinking of dropping Blst Cascade and running PCoC instead. Sure it’s a dps loss at any given charge number, but it would allow me to have max charges up consistently, and respec the three points from blast cascade to another power charge and have one spare (for another jewel slot next level for example).

Finally - how do I know if the Arakaali pantheon 50% increased recovery benefit has kicked in - is there an icon or anything for it?

Thoughts?

Thanks!

Use these on your weapon swap before boss or only the shield is enough, took me less than 2seconds to get 5charges up. For trash clear, it's 1shot per pack regardless of charges.

And no, don't use PCoC, it's a huge dps loss.

For the pantheon, just make sure it's CWDT-BR-IC, or see your HP from near-zero-to-hero in 1second is when you know the gem setup works :P

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info