Just another Arc trapper (UBER ELDER DEATHLESS). Facetank minotaur + crazy damage (millions of dps)

I would put it up for sale, what you could buy with the proceeds would far outweigh what the passives would get for this build in my mind. Some builds REALLY need that jewel, but this one doesn’t...
Someone told me bloodrage IC + soul of arakali had gotten fixed in 3.5, could anyone confirm/unconfirm that?
So since you have 5 BLue + 1 Green Link Chest. I am curious if this is a better Gem Setup, with Mine-Field etc. or if we stick to the Guide.
"
jeremy_u_s3 wrote:
I would put it up for sale, what you could buy with the proceeds would far outweigh what the passives would get for this build in my mind. Some builds REALLY need that jewel, but this one doesn’t...

This is my first time playing, asides from way back then when I played to act 2 lol, so I was pretty excited about my first drop that sounds like it is really good. I also didn't realize it only affects the small nodes. I'll sell it like you suggested and buy items listed on the guide. Thanks for your input!
I use vaal arc

but vaal arc throw only 1 trap..

why?
Last edited by inanimate74 on Dec 29, 2018, 2:01:06 AM
Hey this build looks really fun!

If possible, could u Plz make a lvl progression for the HC variant with MoM ?

Like 40 pts tree and 60 pts tree! It would help a looot

Thank you!
I'm finding this build is super squishy. At level 90, decentish gear. But I still find myself getting one shot quite often in higher end maps. Through evasion flask and life flask. Is there a gear issue for me or is Shimmeron just not good anymore?
So I did CWDT (lvl1), blood rage (lvl1), immortal call (lvl3) in that order, with soul of arakaali, and immortal call doesn't stop the damage over time from blood rage.

Edit: Oh I see it only stops it for a second so soul of arakaali can activate but doesn't stop the full duration of blood rage dot. I had a derp moment lol
Last edited by WWWRAMBOCOM on Jan 9, 2019, 1:54:21 PM
I'm lucky guy :O, my helmet is crazy too !

"
. So I did CWDT (lvl1), blood rage (lvl1), immortal call (lvl3) in that order

does it need to be exacty in that order to proc correctly? if so my socket order in the boots would be wrong right? can someone check pls?

Last edited by rnbounty on Jan 10, 2019, 3:46:06 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info