Just another Arc trapper (UBER ELDER DEATHLESS). Facetank minotaur + crazy damage (millions of dps)

"
rnbounty wrote:
"
. So I did CWDT (lvl1), blood rage (lvl1), immortal call (lvl3) in that order

does it need to be exacty in that order to proc correctly? if so my socket order in the boots would be wrong right? can someone check pls?

Yours is definitely not going to work. CWDT *must* be the top left, then (going clockwise) blood rage, immortal call, <your choice>

I think you can swap the last 2, but the first 2 are not negotiable for the 50% to proc right.
Hey sequel

Its commenly known that if you got 224% trap trigger area, then traps are triggered by enimies before the activation of Chain reaction. Which mean that you section about tinkerskin vs Loreweave isnt correct, since you get the tinkerskin life regen for every single trap.

Traps triggered by enimies is counted before traps triggered by chain reaction..sorry for english..i hope you understand me anyway :)

Good build, but certainly not a facetanking relaxing easygoing:) at least for a bad player like myself. I died about 140 times, at lvl 92 now, cant reach any further, 3-4 hours of mapping, then 2-3 deaths and again back to 0% :)
But the damage is something, I should say.
No sad feelings

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info