Just another Arc trapper (UBER ELDER DEATHLESS). Facetank minotaur + crazy damage (millions of dps)

"
Shetzki wrote:
What do you think about tinkerskin? Will it work with ur setup? Also why do u have so much chaos resistances?

Chaos resistance:
The monsters encountered in incursions deal massive amounts of chaos damage. Chaos resistance is key to survival there. Many streamers run around with 40% chaos res or higher. In non-hc leagues, just getting positive chaos resistance will make your SIGNIFICANTLY easier.

Tinkerskin:
Well, if you get the "Eldritch Battery" nodes in the tree tinkerskin solves your mana problems. BUT you don't get the max res, elemental damage, critical strike chance, life you can get from Loreweave.
- You don't need the life regen from tinkerskin
- If traps are triggered by your "Chain Reaction" Ascendancy you only get the life regen from one trap

-> Loreweave is the tits man, far far superior
"
Sequel wrote:
"
Shetzki wrote:
What do you think about tinkerskin? Will it work with ur setup? Also why do u have so much chaos resistances?

Chaos resistance:
The monsters encountered in incursions deal massive amounts of chaos damage. Chaos resistance is key to survival there. Many streamers run around with 40% chaos res or higher. In non-hc leagues, just getting positive chaos resistance will make your SIGNIFICANTLY easier.

Tinkerskin:
Well, if you get the "Eldritch Battery" nodes in the tree tinkerskin solves your mana problems. BUT you don't get the max res, elemental damage, critical strike chance, life you can get from Loreweave.
- You don't need the life regen from tinkerskin
- If traps are triggered by your "Chain Reaction" Ascendancy you only get the life regen from one trap

-> Loreweave is the tits man, far far superior

Thank you mate for your fast answer! Would you like to help me? Please take a look at my gear and tell me how to improve this character.. I have 367 chaos orbs atm what should I aim for first? I think i lack a bit of damage on higher maps it takes a while to kill elite or boss.
I had a quick look at your character. The first thing you should get is a pair of gloves with "skills which throw traps throw up to an additional trap*. This effectively brings you 25% more damage and also a second 5link. mark of the shaper with an elder ring is amazing and might be even preferable to shimmerons. depends on the current price. but the rings drop off in price usually rather quickly, so you might be able to get a cheap one soon. boot enchant is really good. it brings about 6% effective critical strike chance and boot enchants are usually easy to get. What you might consider is getting a weapon with 90%+ trap damage and some crit chance/crit multi as well as a shield with critical strike chance with life and res until you can afford the rather large investment in dual shimmerons. Hope I could be of some help
You ever had the Molten shell crit and have the shimmerons do nasty damage to you?
"
Korize wrote:
You ever had the Molten shell crit and have the shimmerons do nasty damage to you?

Never. At lest not so far... Life regen+80 max light res takes care of that. What's more is that hardly ever any mobs make it in melee range. And if it happens it's usually bosses where the degen is can simply be ignored. But it's a valid point. I might leave it out at some point :-)
Btw there are some sick boots out there now, for example I dropped these

It can have both dodge attack hits and dodge spell hits.. I mean, not at the same time. but it can have both things. They come with the 30% MS roll from the temple :)
"
Korize wrote:
Btw there are some sick boots out there now, for example I dropped these

It can have both dodge attack hits and dodge spell hits.. I mean, not at the same time. but it can have both things. They come with the 30% MS roll from the temple :)

Fantastic! Thanks for the input. Going to get me a pair with spelldodge :D
Hey, Ascendancy Order?
Btw, Herald of Thunder.. Can the proc of that cause Shimmeron to trigger? the bad part of shimmy I mean.
What sort of weapons do you recommend until we can afford dual shimmerons?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info