Just another Arc trapper (UBER ELDER DEATHLESS). Facetank minotaur + crazy damage (millions of dps)

"
"
Exstyles wrote:
"
Therthamar wrote:
What sort of weapons do you recommend until we can afford dual shimmerons?

You can just use a Tabula + Brightbeak War Hammer and a Saffell's Frame like I have. I have done Guardians 8 mods, Shaper deathless, and completed 158/158 on my atlas. I have however tested Uber Elder and wasn't able to beat it with a Brightbeak + Tabula.

wow thats actually really impressive, how is the clearing? I really want to try out this build but it's so expensive :c

Clearing is really fast, usually just one shot everything. Also getting started in leveling is not very expensive. Just put Arc on Deerstalkers and you can breeze through the campaign and some low tier maps. Also I only invested about 2ex on this build (1ex for Lavianga's Spirit, 40c for Essence worm, and rest on resist gear)
Last edited by Exstyles on Jun 9, 2018, 3:15:35 AM
Great guide!

One question tho... why does your PoB have GC in it as the main skill? :D
IGN: Malli
"
Shetzki wrote:
Why Born in the shadows over explosives expert? Please let me know. Also Sequel thank you for the answers you were really helpful!

Blind is very strong, especially when you have Acrobatics and Phase Acrobatics. You barely get hit :d Also you get increased damage on blind enemies, and who doesn't love free damage?
"
Malli wrote:
Great guide!

One question tho... why does your PoB have GC in it as the main skill? :D

I screwed up. Somehow I mixed my old GC miner with the Sabo. Fixed it and reuploaded pastebin.
Hey Guys,

i suppose arc traps dont benefit from "increased elemental damage with attack skills" ? Never saw the craft on equal arc trap builds
"
crazycrash wrote:
Hey Guys,

i suppose arc traps dont benefit from "increased elemental damage with attack skills" ? Never saw the craft on equal arc trap builds

Yes you're right since Arc is a spell and not an attack.
Would anyone be able to look at my character and advise me on what upgrades to work on? https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/srt4eblue/characters

I have the lore weave in my bank, just trying to get socket colors and then link it. Wondering if I should just stop on the lore weave and buy a shimmerons. I have rough 8ex if I sell the lore weave. Even using a tabula still, my survivability is pretty good, just my offensive damage has been suffering a little in t8+
"
srt4eblue wrote:
Would anyone be able to look at my character and advise me on what upgrades to work on? https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/srt4eblue/characters

I have the lore weave in my bank, just trying to get socket colors and then link it. Wondering if I should just stop on the lore weave and buy a shimmerons. I have rough 8ex if I sell the lore weave. Even using a tabula still, my survivability is pretty good, just my offensive damage has been suffering a little in t8+

You got some Really nice boots. So thats good.

Weapon wise you can try getting something along the lines of
, thats what im using as my offhand untill I can get a second shimmy. It only cost me 10c aswell and it has nuts dps for our build.

You should try to get more resistances on that second ring of yours, especially if youre running essence worm. You will need as much as possible on the second one then.

Because your gloves need work. If you focus on getting gloves with supported by lv.18+ trap so you get the additional trap thrown, thats going to add another almost 25% dmg to your traps just flat out.

But those gloves are really expensive atm so if you want to get those you need better resistances in other places.

You could work on getting the ring and another helmet for good resistances.

Wands/scepter/dagger with %lightning dmg at around 75+ with a open prefix so you can add more flat lightning dmg.

Also you need to think of the future a bit, do you plan on using 2 shimmerons or one + shield? Cause if youre planning on 2 you need to get even more resistances in other places since your shield has some.

Like if youre struggeling with actually killing things atm. I'd suggest trying to get those yellow wands, Or if you really want to you can get either one or 2 shimmys. The loreweaver will help you a lot since it has actual defenses on it compared to tabula.

Here are some poe.T links btw.
Scepter: http://poe.trade/search/mitakihorazasi
Wand: http://poe.trade/search/otararisiturih

Daggers cant have the %lightning so I tend to not search for them atleast. But yeah.. Those two are with %lightning dmg and spell crit. if you look for that and a free prefix for crafting you can find some really solid choices.
Last edited by Korize on Jun 9, 2018, 9:54:34 AM
What would be the order for Arc if i only have an 5L Loreweave? cant look into pob right now. Thanks.
Actually. I wanted to ask something..

Why is Shimmeron better than the new rare wand with below stats?

90% trap damage
100%Crit chance for spells
Flat lightning damage to spells
%lightning damage

I am currently using one such wand with the first 3 stats and i do not know if shimmerons is worth it.

Are we stacking enough power charges to make the shimmerons better than the said rare wand with stats above?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info