Just another Arc trapper (UBER ELDER DEATHLESS). Facetank minotaur + crazy damage (millions of dps)

At level 38 and just got a Sacrificial heart amulet that increased my damage by 50%, a pretty good leveling item if you want to make the early game smoother.
Do you think the staves with large bonuses to trap damage are worth using? 2 wands that much better?
nvm, double post
Last edited by koros on Jun 9, 2018, 10:41:48 PM
"
Moose__ wrote:
why does a trap need a trap glove?

Don't know what you really mean, but because they're good to have, I guess.
But there are Arc Trap build that doesn't use them, too :)
Look at this one, she's an Elementalist Arc Trapper who goes all-out and completely defenseless :P
Spoiler
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PHSlx3bBKHo
Last edited by koros on Jun 9, 2018, 10:40:46 PM
Out of curiosity. Why added lightning over Elemental focus or controlled destruction?

Going through POB both give superior results.

The only reason i could see using them over the other is for shocks but i always just use lightning spire on bosses for that.
Twitch.tv/wirblewinde
Came here expecting an upgrade to the arc miner i'm playing since league start, turns out i'm pretty disappointed.
"
Came here expecting an upgrade to the arc miner i'm playing since league start, turns out i'm pretty disappointed.

Isnt it about what build/skill one wants to play?
If a person prefer damage, Fantasy League is there to stay :)
"

If you like mines, sure go ahead. Personally I think miners feel really clunky to play. I played ll gc miner last league and killed uber elder with it. But I never really warmed to the playstyle. Setting down the mines and then triggering them is just slower in terms of mapping. And not having to watch out for the detonating totem is quite a bit of quality of life.
Last edited by Sequel on Jun 10, 2018, 1:45:40 AM
"
Wirblewind wrote:
Out of curiosity. Why added lightning over Elemental focus or controlled destruction?

The only reason i could see using them over the other is for shocks but i always just use lightning spire on bosses for that.

Maybe you are right in a pure numbers way, but this is a thing of personal preference and testing. Controlled Destruction has the crit penalty. While that isn't huge as we have so much crit chance already I really love crits. As for the elemental focus not being able to shock is an obvious disadvantage. Again, if you are able to time your lightning spire traps perfectly and get the maximum benefit it might be better. But as bosses move around you will not be able to have them shocked at all times.

"
tldr: Added Lightning provides the most stable and consistant damage while having none of the downsides and not lagging behind by a significant margin
"
Sequel wrote:
"
Wirblewind wrote:

Maybe you are right in a pure numbers way, but this is a thing of personal preference and testing. Controlled Destruction has the crit penalty. While that isn't huge as we have so much crit chance already I really love crits. As for the elemental focus not being able to shock is an obvious disadvantage. Again, if you are able to time your lightning spire traps perfectly and get the maximum benefit it might be better. But as bosses move around you will not be able to have them shocked at all times.

"
tldr: Added Lightning provides the most stable and consistant damage while having none of the downsides and not lagging behind by a significant margin

I figured you'd say something in those lines.

Appreciate the response. Just wanted to make sure i wasn't missing anything.
Twitch.tv/wirblewinde

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info